**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Counter - Master Difficulty

Hello everyone.

This is my first post.
I have been playing this game around 6 months (09/16/18 marks the 6th month day), and yesterday I explored EQ 100% in the master difficulty. I could do this with a few unit spent on potions thanks to the tips on youtube.
I know a lot of people talk about Emma Frost and the counter measure for her abilities, but not many talk about Omega Red. I beat him fairly easy with my 4* VOID 5/50 Sig 60, but i still don't know why it was fairly easy to beat him with Void. Does Void have some kind of immunity to his death field?

I may be too new to read and notice the advantage that Void has over Omega Red when I read the ability descriptions. If anyone can explain, I would love to hear your thoughts in this.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    It's cuz of his node...he has aggression regen and void reverses regen..so basically void caused him to kill himself cuz of the node
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @SidDDragon oh thanks for letting me know. That makes perfect sense. I couldn't use any other champ but Void to do any damage at all.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    A good alternate to Void is Vision if you have him - just spam sp1 to keep the hits flowing and keep Omega below a full sp1. I managed to kill him every run without having to revive or use health just by reserving Vision for the boss fight.
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Archdemon_ Thank for the tip, but i already beat him (7 times) with void with relative ease and 100% explored Master difficulty. I am not uncollected yet so I cannot advance further.

• Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited September 2018
    I didnt even read OR's abilities, unintentionally used VOID because I read about the regen and Omega Red killed himself.

FYI, if you see a power gain, regen node/champ, just use VOID and the fight should be fairly easy.
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

This is my first post.
    I have been playing this game around 6 months (09/16/18 marks the 6th month day), and yesterday I explored EQ 100% in the master difficulty. I could do this with a few unit spent on potions thanks to the tips on youtube.
    I know a lot of people talk about Emma Frost and the counter measure for her abilities, but not many talk about Omega Red. I beat him fairly easy with my 4* VOID 5/50 Sig 60, but i still don't know why it was fairly easy to beat him with Void. Does Void have some kind of immunity to his death field?

I may be too new to read and notice the advantage that Void has over Omega Red when I read the ability descriptions. If anyone can explain, I would love to hear your thoughts in this.

Thanks in advance

How come you spend hard earned resources for a champ that you don't even know what is he capable of?