**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Proxima midnight masters please help

Proxima midnights info says blocking has a 200% ability accuracy reduction so shouldnt that mean she can block unblockable attacks? Such as imiw sp1 and korgs sp1. If thats not what its for then what is its use? Any clarity would be of much help
Regards

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It doesn't mean she can block unblockable attacks. It means that the enemy will not trigger any offensive ability while striking her block.
    For example, Yondu yaka arrow will not cause bleed if she blocks it.
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Dam that sucks. I watched a video of her fighting last months adaptoid and she parried and blocked him when he was unblockable so i was hoping i could bring her for korg in war. Thanks for clarifying
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    This also works to prevent skill champs from shrugging off or converting debuffs.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    it stops sentinels debuffs even at 100 analysis, stops rulks heat damage, stuff like that
    @danielmath thank you bro! You just made her relevant again for war. I sometimes mess up dodging sentinals sp2 and that incinerate is ridiculous
    MikeyBoi69 wrote: »
    @danielmath thank you bro! You just made her relevant again for war. I sometimes mess up dodging sentinals sp2 and that incinerate is ridiculous

no problem, i have her at 4/55 and think she's terrible lol, never use her but the blocking thing is cool
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

no problem, i have her at 4/55 and think she's terrible lol, never use her but the blocking thing is cool

So you would say she’s definitely not worth a 4/55.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »

yup, not worth it
    I got her as a 6* so luckily i didnt have to invest anything
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

She’s been clutch for node 24 in AW:

https://youtu.be/eWaQLZ5EsgY
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

She’s been clutch for node 24 in AW:

https://youtu.be/eWaQLZ5EsgY

Honestly i don’t know why people don’t rate Proxima as highly as others. They say she’s only good in LoL, but I think she’s god tier. That damage is higher than star Lord and easier to get to, plus the extra utility.

I just pulled her as a 6* and I think I’m gonna rank 2 her even unduped, since I have rank 5 Corvus and 6* nebula too.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Honestly i don’t know why people don’t rate Proxima as highly as others. They say she’s only good in LoL, but I think she’s god tier. That damage is higher than star Lord and easier to get to, plus the extra utility.

I just pulled her as a 6* and I think I’m gonna rank 2 her even unduped, since I have rank 5 Corvus and 6* nebula too.

IMO 9/10 players dismiss champions who take more than parry and attacking or evading and attacking to use to their full potential. Corvus Glaive/Blade/Sparky/Hyperion/Medusa/Iceman/Archangel/Domino/Magik are some of the most popular champions that fall into those categories. Some players have said completing Proxima Midnight's missions take too long for her to be useful on AW attack. I guess that's sometimes true if you struggle with intercepting, but Proxima's light attack range makes her a top intercepting champion.

Like you said Proxima is a solid option for soloing most LOL nodes, some exceptions being Abomination/Guillotine/Magik/Electro. When she's duped she gets permanent true accuracy with 100+ hit combos or 75+ hit combos with her Corvus Glaive Synergy. She also gets +7% attack synergy with Gladiator Hulk:

https://youtu.be/fobujyIif1M
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

IMO 9/10 players dismiss champions who take more than parry and attacking or evading and attacking to use to their full potential. Corvus Glaive/Blade/Sparky/Hyperion/Medusa/Iceman/Archangel/Domino/Magik are some of the most popular champions that fall into those categories. Some players have said completing Proxima Midnight's missions take too long for her to be useful on AW attack. I guess that's sometimes true if you struggle with intercepting, but Proxima's light attack range makes her a top intercepting champion.

Like you said Proxima is a solid option for soloing most LOL nodes, some exceptions being Abomination/Guillotine/Magik/Electro. When she's duped she gets permanent true accuracy with 100+ hit combos or 75+ hit combos with her Corvus Glaive Synergy. She also gets +7% attack synergy with Gladiator Hulk:

https://youtu.be/fobujyIif1M

Yeah 100% agree I wish she’d get more love and appreciation. One guy in my alliance said he hated her because she needed to be duped to do anything. To prove him wrong I took my unduped 4/40 4* Proxima and got WS RoL down in 250 hits. He admitted his mistake pretty soon afterwards! :D

I really don’t think completeting missions takes that long. completing all, sure. But like you showed, a minute to do both I don’t understand what is “too long in that”. It’s hard to do the intercept in RoL since the Ai isn’t as aggressive but in LoL and high tier Aw I think it’s quite simple to knock out 4 intercepts. Plus the parry and knockdowns are simple enough.

2 missions, one SP3 and that’s most fights over. That sounds god tier to me
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    The guys I play with that think she’s junk are low talent players that need blade and Corvus type champs to be successful. She’s not “easy” but she is effective for some situations in war so I find value in my 6* proxima
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    If you can put Nebula alongside she starts doing a bit more damage (plus Nebula gets a great starting boost) when she's completing mission milestones; which is very helpful in shorter fights.