**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to awaken?

GonzzaGonzza Posts: 62
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys,

I’ve been sitting in a skill awakening gem for a couple of months now, and just pulled a 4* Gwenpool. So is she worth to awaken? I’ll post all my options below.

Appreciate all help!

Who to awaken? 20 votes

Gwenpool
70%
nameplasbuttersSceptilemaniacThecrusher_9756Fight_meItsTheBroskiZeronaut81FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerNeoDazarasRockypantherxLordNeoPennmabobNii_cyfen06 14 votes
Crossbones
0%
Black Widow
10%
MikePendragonDisgruntled_User_123 2 votes
Thor Ragnarok
10%
adqqedfyvr_Solution 2 votes
Punisher
5%
Spity68 1 vote
Agent Venom
5%
Foxhero007 1 vote

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Gwenpool
    Tbh I wouldn't awaken any of them. The only thing her awakened does is makes her able to take in special 3s. The best thing you can do is save that awakening gem for blade or a skill champ that could seriously benefit from that
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 103
    Gwenpool
    Black Widow and Thor Rag benefit from high Sig, so I'd wait for a natural duplication or if you have a lot of skill stones saved
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool gets ability accuracy reduction in addition to gaining the ability to survive sp3’s. I might wait to get a dupe, but if you were to use a gem on any of these options, GP is a great option. She doesn’t need a high Sig level for her signature ability to be effective.

I was in a similar situation, and I decided to wait. I duped GP and BW within two weeks, so I was glad I didn’t use my gem.
  • CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63
    I would awaken any. I’ve got the same thing, used a gem on blade and now the only champ I’d use one on is a new champ like massacre. If you don’t have blade then definitely save for him
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Agent Venom
    I was doing the same thing for a while but i know there no point in saving for a champ that I might any time soon so I awaken my Taskmaster.
  • TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    Tbh I wouldn't awaken any of them. The only thing her awakened does is makes her able to take in special 3s. The best thing you can do is save that awakening gem for blade or a skill champ that could seriously benefit from that

It also lowers defensive ability accuracy by about 2% per hit on the combo meter. Her awakened ability is extremely useful.