**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Omega red Death of Proximity

I'm sorry for this complaint, this game is by far the best mobile/pc ever and I have one issue, I played the vs death of Proximity from the time it came on until you took it offwas, I thought for sure I would get my most favorite Champion (Omega Red) because I played until my fingers were to the bone, I used multiple arena point doublers, I stayed awake for 50hrs straight playing pretty much, then when it was over all I received was some shards. I believe for all time and effort I put into that arena event the least I should've received was omega red 3 star. I was so mad and irritated,, anyhow that is my complaint it would be wonderful if I was to get omega, or have the chance to try again.

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I'm sorry for this complaint, this game is by far the best mobile/pc ever and I have one issue, I played the vs death of Proximity from the time it came on until you took it offwas, I thought for sure I would get my most favorite Champion (Omega Red) because I played until my fingers were to the bone, I used multiple arena point doublers, I stayed awake for 50hrs straight playing pretty much, then when it was over all I received was some shards. I believe for all time and effort I put into that arena event the least I should've received was omega red 3 star. I was so mad and irritated,, anyhow that is my complaint it would be wonderful if I was to get omega, or have the chance to try again.

There is a 3 star Omega Red At Marvel Insider You Can Get Him There if you want
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★

How many points did you put up?
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 506 ★★
    How many points? I put up ~16.6+ mill in the 3* and came in 166th and got him. I used around 800 units(that I already had) and some 10% and 20% boosts. I recharged my top 3 champs ( r4 5* blade, magik, and starky). It was the first time I’d ever done a featured but I wanted Omega red. I saw that the previous BIG champs (domino, korg, IMIW) went for around 14 mil so I went to 16 to be safe. I missed red deadpool by one so few it made me sick but I kept on pushing. It does suck coming short.

My only advice is either have a roster ready to do a featured run OR spend on recharging your top 3.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    How many points? I put up ~16.6+ mill in the 3* and came in 166th and got him. I used around 800 units(that I already had) and some 10% and 20% boosts. I recharged my top 3 champs ( r4 5* blade, magik, and starky). It was the first time I’d ever done a featured but I wanted Omega red. I saw that the previous BIG champs (domino, korg, IMIW) went for around 14 mil so I went to 16 to be safe. I missed red deadpool by one so few it made me sick but I kept on pushing. It does suck coming short.

My only advice is either have a roster ready to do a featured run OR spend on recharging your top 3.

He's talking about 3* featured lol. Or did you actually put up 16.6 mil for a 3*?
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You can try again soon @hatchetkilla try putting up 1.2 mil(if u are in veteran bracket) to be safe.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    For 3 star I did 1.4 M And Got Him
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 506 ★★
    I thought “death by proximity” was the 4*. Thank you for correcting me.

And no...I didn’t put 16.6 mil in the 3* arena. Haha.
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★

What does your roster look like? How many 5* u got and how many champs you use in 1 run (without refresh)? What score you get per hour on average or how many runs per day? Im thinking of grinding too