**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another ranking question

I have these to rank. I'm close to having 5 T4C. My problem is, I have only 1 T2A, so, it will be long before I can rank Rhulk or Angela.
GR is my second best fighter in AW. So, I may go for him. But, Hype is going to be ready to be rank soon. Just waiting for the right event to level him, yes, I'm a patient guy who waits for events to rank/level/use items, etc...
I'm doing good in AW. So, I have to build up a good roster to complet Act 4 and Act 5.

What's your opinion?

And, please, don't juge me on the fact that I'm at level 58 and don't have better fighters. I start playing this game june 2017 to end of september. Went off until june this year. So, overall, I'm around 6 months in this game. I did a lot of events. Act 4.1, 4.2 and 4.4 are complete. Just missing 4.3. (I say that because bad comments on my level vs champs as been posted before.)And, sorry for any typos/grammar errors, I'm french talking.

6ho2kl2mzj8r.jpg
6pmf3508lzcx.jpg
y6czdk3x9pjj.jpg
tr6smv6bsiuw.jpg
5pxybthxypcb.jpg

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Void, sentinel, GR, hype is how i would go, void 1st and the others you can do in any order
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    What @danielmath said.

But later on , when you start reaching/get close to the endgame, I'd prioritize ranking up 5*s only. That's because, it is where the overall game is headed to now in terms of difficulty level rising. They already have 6*s out, and those guys are not too fun to fight in AW defense, but they can make content very easy to complete when using them on attack.

Just my thoughts.