**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Name Tokens

Why not just release them now and send out an activation code to players via in-game mail when they can change their name? Or somtehting like that.?

Comments

• MmsMms Posts: 1
    is not available yet for me -_-
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    As far as everybody I have read posts from knows, they are not doing anything. (Having just been given a Warning I status from the mods, I would like to make clear: I am NOT saying that these tokens have yet to be made available to *anybody*, only that **I** have read no post and know nobody in the game who has been able to get one yet.) As far as I personally know, nothing is happening. I was around when Venom was released and still nothing.
  • I received one however have not usd it.
    edited September 2018
    I received one however have not usd it.

Oh...nvm then. I presume you have been playing a lot longer than you have had a Forum account?
  • I haven't received yet but my account creation dates back to January 2015
    I just got one yesterday and I started playing in the second year of the game.
    edited September 2018
    I just got one yesterday and I started playing in the second year of the game.

can u specify what yr nd month?

Sometime before Venom came around. He was my first Arena Champ (3*). I believe that was the second year, at least.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I got mine yesterday or monday. But I've been playing since update 3.0.0, when they introduced BW, HB and AoU Vision.
    Oh, and I got no mail. The token was available in the store for a moment to another, without any warning that he was there. And another account of mine (2/3 weeks only) got the token in the store, but can't buy it because it shows 0/1
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I had to buy mine for one gold as a featured item in the store.