**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

opinions on AW defense upgrade

So yeah out of these science skill and tech champs do I have any good sleeper defenses??? Thanks

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Science - Void, MODOK, Wasp

Skill - BPCW

Tech - Spider-Man SE
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    Hows Luke cage and iron patriot? I ask cuz they're duped
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    LC not very good defender imo.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Modok is an annoying defender on stun immune node. He’s your best defender.
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    I have other better champs like R5 magik, r4 ice and mordo all duped.. 5 star spidey stark enhanced
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Modok>wasp>bpcw>void
    I hate modok..wasp is new so she makes a good defender...bpcw on node 31 is a pain to fight and I have lost a couple of times to him( I have been on path 7 since the start of season 3)..void though can be tricky but u can purify debuffs every 10th hit so he is manageable but if he clips someone then he can deal some damage
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Wars are mostly won in attack, not defense. Make sure everyone finishes their path without dying (too much), make sure you have full diversity and it's in the bag. So I'd advise you to upgrade great attackers and place the ones you don't use in AW attack. This will help you in questing as well. Resources are scarce enough as it is, no need to upgrade champs who will not make a difference in war and who you'll never use on any attack team in endgame content.

From your roster:

Void, Wasp, Luke Cage. All good attackers. Wasp and Void can be OK defenders on the right node against an unprepared attacker (although my 5-50 4* max sig wasp has yet to get her first kill, jave had her since release...lol)
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Modok would be the best choice. He can be really annoying to deal with. Even unduped
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    LC gets me a kill usually in war unawakened, he is not bad