**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

medusa shouting down robots

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
so i have a medusa and i was just wondering, is there a single comic that shows medusa having the ability to shout down robots because if there is i havent read it. Medusa is better at fighting robots than magneto and that is just wrong i mean with this game and all the things that makes no sense this is the just disgraceful. When im using my medusa i call her magneto and i call magneto "fake magneto". Magneto should have armor shatter or something much better than that, something that makes him the best against robots but i guess kabam just doesnt see it that way

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    i feel like when im using a robot i should be terrified to fight magneto but no i would rather use a robot to fight magneto because the class advantage and he doesnt shout down my abilites. My first option fighting a robot is medusa rather than magneto and that makes no sense
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Disregard comics and movies, and even marvel universe itself. The game is a completely separated thing that takes inspiration on those universes, but diesn't follow any of them.
    You can say that in this universe, medusa shuts down robots