**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Very Active 60k player LF Alliance

Hey guys,

I’m an active player looking for a dedicated alliance with excellent communication.

I’m in mid game progression with a 60k hero rating. Looking for Map 2/3 AQ and AW.

I prefer line app but I’m open to using any means of communication. I am in GMT: 4:00, Atlantic Canada time zone.

My IGN is Adronixus & same for line. Best reached in game.

Cheers!

Comments

• Jfk1967Jfk1967 Posts: 26
    Hey interested if you are still looking. Msg me in game name is jfk1967
  • @Adronixus
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting six plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    We're Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver/Gold by the end of Season 4.
    I sent an invite and request in-game and messaged you on LINE.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.
    Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Adronixus wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I’m an active player looking for a dedicated alliance with excellent communication.

I’m in mid game progression with a 60k hero rating. Looking for Map 2/3 AQ and AW.

I prefer line app but I’m open to using any means of communication. I am in GMT: 4:00, Atlantic Canada time zone.

My IGN is Adronixus & same for line. Best reached in game.

Cheers!

Hi Adronixus. I add you as friend in-game. Our alliance is not doing AW at the moment as many of our teammates are too weak for us to have competitive war. Our AW rating is actually moderate (Tier 9) so our teammates don't have the champs to put up a solid defense and would be killed themselves during the offensive phase. However, if you are willing to be patient, then consider us because we are an active, AQ focused alliance that is rebuilding.

We get a good amount of resources from alliance related events because we typically reach the next-to-last or last milestones. There is a nice mix of vets and players that are new to the game. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and there is no drama. If you are focus on growing your rosters, give us a look.

We use Telegram as our communication app. My IGN is gladiator2014.