**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Champ needs the biggest rework

As the title says which champs or champs need the biggest buff or re-work would love to here you thoughts beside the poll

Which Champ needs the biggest rework 44 votes

Old man Logan
2%
Quattrucci 1 vote
Phoniex
9%
Spity68sha2356__SpiderCoolsnastynupe60 4 votes
Daredevil (Netflix)
6%
Vdh2008adqqedfyvrMelkerlannero 3 votes
Spiderman's
0%
Ronan
2%
Only_Aloner 1 vote
Iron fist
15%
mostlyharmlessnSavio444WerewrymmalibhattiAleorMars___Rockypantherx 7 votes
Abomination
9%
DidzeeDOKTOROKTOPUSDRTOJfk1967 4 votes
Juggernaut
0%
Colossus
52%
MegaSkater67SaiyanTrektTendersquadDrownedGodfish8sixAlex13369SungjJim0172Isman1998R4GEJCPer14SeaniboyDTMelodicMetalMarriNeoDazarasNb2121PennmabobMoeyTehrAtaaullah 23 votes
Rhino
2%
Spurgeon14 1 vote

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Colossus
    Logan shouldn’t be on this list.
  • Jfk1967Jfk1967 Posts: 26
    Abomination
    And who would you rather? Just curious I personally think he should be like the comics Logan but I can see why he shouldn't as well as why he should. There was others I wanted to put instead but only allowed 10 options.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Iron fist
    Where's DPX?
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Colossus
    Neither should Phoenix, Ronan and Spidermen (Not spidermans!). Or even Rhino (already reworked some time ago) and DD Netflix. Not god tier, but not terrible.
    Abomination
    Was only allowed 10 wish I could add more trust me there is a lot I want on here but just picked a handful of champs I think need a decent boost. I think punisher and magneato need some fixes.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Colossus
    Rhino and Abomination were already reworked too. But Colossus
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Abomination
    If abomination could inflict poison onto the opponent like bleed champs do he could be a really good champ, instead of having to be hit to poison them.

I also think they should rework either og iron man or superior man since they have the exact same abilities and movesets.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Colossus
    Jfk1967 wrote: »
    And who would you rather? Just curious I personally think he should be like the comics Logan but I can see why he shouldn't as well as why he should. There was others I wanted to put instead but only allowed 10 options.

Gamora maybe? Even if they just unlocked her assassinate so it can trigger multiple times in a fight she’d be fine. I could go on for ages why Logan really doesn’t need a buff, but I only posted a comment about that a day or two ago and don’t want to go too far off topic. Ms marvel KK would be a good choice too for a rework.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Iron fist
    oml, phoenix and ronan are semi-decent actually
    the one who need it most are magnetos
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Why does everyone always forget HB? He’s easily bottom 3 trash.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Rhino
    The sad thing is Rhino has been reworked because he is still TERRIBLE. He hits like a baby version of Luke Cage before his update. 😭
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    She hulk, Kamala Khan, Deadpool X-Force, etc etc, the list is very long
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Rhino
    Iron Patriot definitely should be on the list also. He is terrible.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    We need not rework any champs. The true solution is to retire them. It makes having the older champs of more value and allows Kabam to reintroduce those same champs in newer more updated versions. This will also reduce the number of champs in a crystal.
    Abomination
    I agree with alot of these comments I wish all iron Man except IW was boosted or changed. Like I said in another post these new champs just push this low tier ones way further down the spectrum. When this game first dropped every champ had a purpose and an advantage over another but now it's like Demi good to god just dominate and you aren't happy unless you get one of them.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    For the most part everything on this list could improve, none of them need to be GTs but everything should have a function (arena doesn’t count as a function). Wish there was more incentive for the company to improve old champs it would greatly improve the game.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Phoniex
    Phoenix should be like... an utter powerhouse
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    Im going to say spider Gwen she needs a sp1 that mean something not that garbage sp1 she has so she really needs to be on top of the list
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Colossus
    Kamala Khan needs to be fixed too.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Electro has just been released as a five star, and desperately needs a rework.

Some of the champs above are weak, sure, or poorly designed; but only Electro's character design actively punishes players who can play well:

Electro's static shock ability causes energy damage on contact, like a Thorns node. So if you're a more advanced player, good at not getting hit, your skills make this ability almost completely redundant.

If you parry/block your opponents attacks, they take less damage than if they actually hit you, which again punishes effective play.

More punishment of effective gameplay: If you successfully bait out your opponent's Special Attacks, it reduces the critical rate bonus you get from Electro's Signature ability. Not that Diminishing Returns hasn't already taken it's toll, there.

It also wouldn't hurt if the man supposedly made out of electricity was actually able to inflict (or be immune to) shock.

So, let's supercharge Electro!

My thoughts for a rework would be along the lines of:

Static shock rework:
    - When struck, Electro inflicts Shock damage based on his Attack (let's say 10%).
    - When he successfully blocks an attack, Electro inflicts a bit more Shock damage (let's say 20% of his Attack), which rises on a well-timed block (let's say 40% of his Attack).

New Signature:
    Whenever Electro strikes with a critical hit, he has up to a 40% chance (scales with Sig level) to inflict shock causing damage equal to 75% of his Attack over four seconds

New passive effects:
    - Electro's heavy attack inflicts Shock damage rather than physical.
    - Electro does not suffer any damage from Static shock or from Shock debuffs, instead gaining power proportionate to the damage they would have inflicted.
    - Whenever Electro stuns an opponent, he also inflicts a shock debuff of equal duration causing 33% of his attack damage per second for the duration of the stun. This applies both to his Special attacks, and use of the Parry mastery or node-related Stun effects.
    - Electro's shock-based Damage (Heavy attacks, Special attacks, static shock and shock debuffs) and his ability accuracy rises by 15% against metal opponents.

There would have to be some balancing changes in his Attack, crit rate, etc; but Electro could be reworked into a character you'd actually choose to take along on your team; rather than just being someone you rank up and let the AI play with on your behalf.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Iron fist
    And antman