**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

228k lvl 60 player Loking For a Relaxed Alliance

ki5dlg0o3oar.jpg

I'm generally active but sometimes the world screws with me and I can't play for like 8 days. The period that I'm active I'm strong as a player. I'm not fan of AW in comparison to AQ. A prefer an allience that focuses on getting high milestones on events and occasionally do map 3-5. I would love an alliance that focus on filling 2 BGs and won't make a big deal for the 10 that couldn't join the third BG. In this time of my life wars are a bit difficult because I won't always know when I could have extended periods of free time. So, AW optional, AQ 2 BG and interest on alliance milestone events.
Thanks. Talk to me here, PM me or get me ingame, maybe contact me on Line at acutara1.

Comments

• Check us out and see what you think. We pretty much fit that description The Stoned Avengers
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    Just sent a request
  • Ok, I'll let them know
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    AcuTarA wrote: »
    ki5dlg0o3oar.jpg

I'm generally active but sometimes the world screws with me and I can't play for like 8 days. The period that I'm active I'm strong as a player. I'm not fan of AW in comparison to AQ. A prefer an allience that focuses on getting high milestones on events and occasionally do map 3-5. I would love an alliance that focus on filling 2 BGs and won't make a big deal for the 10 that couldn't join the third BG. In this time of my life wars are a bit difficult because I won't always know when I could have extended periods of free time. So, AW optional, AQ 2 BG and interest on alliance milestone events.
    Thanks. Talk to me here, PM me or get me ingame, maybe contact me on Line at acutara1.

Hi AcuTarA. At [1Dos3], we are currently an AQ focus alliance. We have a nice mix of veterans and new players to the game. Our focus is the growth and development of our younger teammates/accounts so that eventually we would be able to do war.

For AQ, we participate in it 5 days a week in TWO BG. In BG 1, our vets and more experienced players play either map 4 or 5 (mostly 4 right now). In BG 2, our lower ratings teammates play map 1. As they grow a little bit more, we will open up BG 3 with another map 1 or map 2. After all, with map 1, you really only need 3 strong players to complete it.

Our aim to complete both BG 100% each time. Sometimes, real life responsibilities do not allow it to happen, but we don't dwell on that as this is only a game. We want to have fun and enjoy this game and not be a slave to it.

We put up at least 8 M points at the conclusion of the event. We are on pace to surpass 10 M for the current AQ event. Our sights is on consistently hitting the 10 M points milestone and then move on to the next, 15 M milestone. Our weekly AQ rewards is 1700 glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystal x 1, and Map 4 crystals x 6 (at least).

We use Telegram as our communication app. We get a nice amount of rewards to help our younger teammates grow (4-star shards, some 5-star shards, etc. ) as we reach the next-to-last or last milestones in most alliance events.

We hope you would join us and help our alliance grown. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    @AcuTarA
    If you're still searching for an alliance, then look into The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting six plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    I sent you a message and an invite in game. I also messaged you on LINE.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4.
    Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating
    9xkdem6o66ak.jpg
    74tzeqv6shem.jpg
  • Hit me up in game or via Line... name is Shaky Jake

We are a semi-retired alliance which runs 2 BGs in AW and AQ.

For AW we are usually Tier 6 (no extra mini bosses) and finish comfortably in Gold 2.

For AQ we run 2 BG, one in Map 3 and the other in Map 5.

No donations required