**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Clarification

In the official MD refund post, it stated that you no longer need to pay gold or units to rank up a mastery. This is very cool because now I can change up my masteries for free!

While this is true at the moment (I tried it out), I would like to know if this is going to last forever.
Overall Question: Will the cost to rank up a mastery be removed forever?

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    not the cost to unlock a mastery. Only the cost of ranking it up
    anyone know?
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I really hope this doesn't stick. I don't want to see everyone running around with insane masteries for almost no cost while I'm stuck with my junky masteries from last year.
    I really hope this doesn't stick. I don't want to see everyone running around with insane masteries for almost no cost while I'm stuck with my junky masteries from last year.

you can still change them for free
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    No it will not be removed. I think in the announcement they said it will be for 1 week. Don’t remember accurately though but I think I saw that in the announcement
    Quote from the announcement:
    You will then have the option to once again purchase the Mastery Cores necessary to Unlock and Rank Up Mystic Dispersion, For the week following September 11th, Mystic Mastery Cores will be available in the Loyalty and Mastery store, and there will be no cost to rank up your Masteries!

So I guess its staying forever? Hopefully