**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting to Alliance Members

Team,
I have seen many articles on this forum about gifting but honestly it is too many to go through to see if the idea i have has even been mentioned. This is a great game and i have gotten a couple of friends to play. Permanent gifting was a great idea to begin with but i would like to see it go further. Since permanent gifting is available to Alliance Members can we implement not only using battle chips to gift team members but also include items in our own personal inventory like Catalysts. You can utilize the same concept as another game i play Clash Royale, where team mates give cards to each other according to the class of cards. I think everyone will agree that it is extremely difficult to upgrade your characters unless, if your like me, you spend a lot of money to do so. And i have spent a lot of money. For instance once a week or once every two weeks team members can gift any Tier 4 class catalyst to a team member. I mention Tier 4 and above because they are the hardest to obtain and take the longest. I am sure something can be drawn up to where gifting can be expanded. I know it would help me a lot since I only need 1 tier 4 cosmic catalyst to get my hyperion to 4 of 5. Anyway, I hope you all consider this as it should help everyone in MCOC and help all the lower people be more competitive. We have leaders and co-leaders that can weed out people that are just taking advantage and not contributing to the Alliance.

Thanks for all you do.
Sincerely,
Warpathsf

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Those types of items in a trade system would unbalance the game. Is basically the same thing as gifting champions.
    The current way to gift where you spent units to send a gift to someone is fine as it is honestly
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I agree but everyone here always cries that fair trade will "unbalance" the game , it works on MMOs like WoW and even pokemon figured a trade system and they have not broken the game. I could easly buy an account on ebay full of top champs ,and that hasnt unblanced the game, maybe one day when the game starts to lose people , oh and dont even ask about rank down tickets here, youll get nothing but troll hate lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Those games aren't the same as MCOC, where collecting and RNG and the main featured of the game. That's why trading would unbalance the game (for real). Is because the game was created and designed based on those things.

RDT's were just never planned to exist. They were created to be given to the players when champions would get majorly nerfed or re-worked (different from a buff made to a champion). It was a good thing to be created with a good reason to be given, but unfortunatly the community just went greedy and started asking for them due to "bad decisions" or "bla bla the game is evolving".