**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW „negative” bonus attack suggestion

Hi there,

Correct me if I’m wrong but contest grants attack bonus 240 p. for not dying on each node. Every death you give to an oponent makes you loss 80 p. in terms od attack bonus. 3 kills means no bonus, so there is no difference whether certain defender gets 3 or 30 kills right? What is the point of having tough defender since your opponent can go „waste” and kill it anyway? I suggest to introduce negative score to attack bonus, example:
- 0 deaths +240 p.
- 1 death +160 p.
- 2 deaths + 80 p.
- 3 deaths 0 p.
- 4 deaths -80 p.
- 5 deaths -160 p.
etc.
Thoughts?

AW „negative” bonus attack suggestion 33 votes

Yes
36%
DL864RagamugginGunnerBrainimpacterzuffyDarkrider05DTMelodicMetalCupidJC_HallanNoob2435DeckardBeires 12 votes
No
63%
Captain_KandiceHaji_SaabCFreeFrostyThatsausagePiviotRikuremaMirage_TurtleSupermanojTwmRNemesis666Bruce12342Sn1pes130CaptainKittybut10or_StrongPaytoPlayKRONOSDOUBLEweapon_raviAtaaullahXN0nameX 21 votes

Comments

• Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Its a good idea in theory, punishing bad players, but itd also bring imbalance to aw, and where would kabams potion sales come from.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    It sounds like a reasonable idea, just that it's basically defender kills which they got rid of ages ago. Also I think it should scale less drastically on the negative side if such a system was in place, so you would get -25 for each death afterwards
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    #BringBackDefenderKills

^.^
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes that'd be a much better way to run AW. It does lead to people not spending through nodes, so Kabam will never bring it back.
  • DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    Yes
    Recent war I had was a little riduculous for my alliance in terms of points. Both we and our opponents killed 3 bosses, explored 100%. We were ahead 160 points in attack bonus but they had better diversity with 300 points. So we lost due to 140 points but our defenders killed like 20 more champions. Isn’t that logical that we were better?
    Thoughts?
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    No
    This would kill diversity.
    Yes
    @Bruce12342 isn’t it dead already? I fought across gold 1-2 and really can’t recall an opponent that had higher diversity than 100, maybe 105. Don’t know antything about high tier wars though
    No
    @Deckard I guess I don’t gave experience in those tiers. I’m in Plat 1 and everyone runs at least 140, usually higher
    Yes
    @Bruce12342
    Would you share some pics from recent wars that include all stats except mvps? It’d be very kind of you. I’m really curious how that looks like with such high diversity.
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Please remove bonus points for “defenders remaining” while you’re at it already.

No
    @Deckard,
    My alliance doesn’t want me sharing images of our war statistics... not sure why, but that’s what they told me :/