**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

S.O.S. Who Should I Rank Up??

Hey guys, so I have been building my first 4 star 4/40 team and I already have Iceman and Ironman IW at that rank. I also have a 5 star Cap. America IW at 2/35.
At my level in the game, it is pretty hard to get Tier 4 Basics, so I must plan carefully my next rank up.
Ok, I have a 4 star Guillotine and a 4 star Morningstar (both UNDUPED) and my plan is to rank 4 both of them, because the synergys are great.
Also, keep in mind that my main purpose right now is questing, I am trying to explore Act 4 completely.

So, who should I Rank Up???

S.O.S. Who Should I Rank Up?? 14 votes

Guillotine and her Soul Crushing Blade
35%
Foxhero007Nb2121InfinityM04Cosmicspiderman777Shoman343 5 votes
Morningstar and her Soul Crushing Mace
64%
fish8sixEB54SceptilemaniacMelkerlannero10or_StrongCharlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123SidDDragon 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Morningstar and her Soul Crushing Mace
    I personally love Guillotine, but between the two, an unawakened Morningstar will get you more bang for your buck as you build up her souls while questing.
  • Options
    I personally love Guillotine, but between the two, an unawakened Morningstar will get you more bang for your buck as you build up her souls while questing.

Man, I love Guilly too. In fact, that's the issue, I kinda see a better outcome for my questing purpose from ranking up morningstar, but the guillotine gameplay feels so much better.
  • Options
    RANK UP CAP IW ASAP! hes a beast in terms of utility and damage, god tier

I know Cap is my best character right now, unfortunately, I don't have the Tier 4 Class Catalyst needed. In fact, at my point in game pregression, those are extremely hard to get. However, be sure that as soon as I get my hands on those precious T4CCs I'll rank him up!