**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug or feature?

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
I thought your AW defenders were not able to be used in other quests, but somehow I used my 5-star Sabretooth as a defender in AW and an attacker in AQ at the same time.

Was this possibly because I selected him as a defender during the AW placement phase and then started an AQ run with him before the AW attack phase began?

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Pictures or your lying lol
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Pretty sure if you place a defender and it’s still attack phase you can use them anywhere else. So if you start a quest before placement is over you can use any defenders that you put in until attack phase. Once attack phase has started you cannot select your defenders to use in quests anymore.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'm definitely a lower map kind of player, so that's prolly the reason. But what is weird is that with AQ over and AW still running, Sabretooth is listed as unavailable for event quests.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Pictures or your lying lol

Seriously? Maybe you are so pathetic that you would waste your time to post a lie on this forum, but I'm not. Was asking a legit question. Only interested in legit replies, of which yours is not.

And by the way, it's "you're" not "your".