Can't log into Carnage/Venom Beta [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JimmyBJimmyB Member Posts: 211 ★★
    Ben25d wrote: »
    Same here. Second beta for me and both times it does this. I wasn't able to participate at all last round. This is one of many reasons I'm officially done with this game

Same here. Couldn't get into last one either or this one.
  • DaGrizzDaGrizz Member Posts: 11
    Not really sure whats happening but can't access beta in game or find forum but says I was accepted. Keeps taking me to an account I have not used in years
  • Kraybone99Kraybone99 Member Posts: 20
    Same here. Kabam! Ammi right?
    xhva648c37b6.png
    tt09ihvia4if.png
    And now the game logs me into the account bygboi87 everytime i attempt to log in
  • Mattiusthegr8Mattiusthegr8 Member Posts: 12
    How I get that 800pi account to lvl 60???
  • Mattiusthegr8Mattiusthegr8 Member Posts: 12
    You*
  • Spidey081Spidey081 Member Posts: 34
    my game is doing the same thing. i am trying to log into the beta, and when i do, i instantly get disconnected and signed into a different account that i own.
  • PbishopPbishop Member Posts: 143
    Yea your not the only one
  • HemiHemi Member Posts: 2
    Same here
  • DemonKing_CielDemonKing_Ciel Member Posts: 11
    Same here. I was also wondering if others had issues in joining the beta testing
  • JimmyBJimmyB Member Posts: 211 ★★
    Spidey081 wrote: »
    Hello,
    i own 2 accounts. one of which was invited to the beta. when i try and access the beta, i get instantly disconnected. The game then says connecting to the beta, but i get logged into my other account instead. i am really interested in participating. please provide assistance.

Mine is doing the same thing. Logging into secondary account
  • Synestr_OneSynestr_One Member Posts: 4
    Can't access the beta forum as well. Says I dont have permission lol. Can log into beta servers fine. I'd like to give em feedback on Carnage.
    @Mattiusthegr8 that account was hacked in 2016 i used to have quite the roster somebody sold all my champs
  • gzrbanggzrbang Member Posts: 16
    edited September 2018
    I can't get into the beta either.

"Failed to log in. Could not connect to the beta server." Restarting the app and selecting the beta server from the list of options doesn't work either.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • DemonKing_CielDemonKing_Ciel Member Posts: 11
    or2ihuaj2ppv.png
    ovhqevasu26j.png
  • BallsybuggsBallsybuggs Member Posts: 6
    Can’t get on. Asks me at opening of game but then fails to log in
  • Davbenitez91Davbenitez91 Member Posts: 6
    I can’t log in yl747bf9ouj5.png
  • SteezymcgheeSteezymcghee Member Posts: 1
    Mine is doing the same thing.
  • JDMthree5JDMthree5 Member Posts: 2
    I have the same issue and also had that problem last beta it just won’t connect to beta server
  • Davbenitez91Davbenitez91 Member Posts: 6
    mcupw9h29xui.png
    I have the same issue, I can’t log in.
  • MrOogleMrOogle Member Posts: 4
    I have a level 2 account with 5 million gold, and i can’t find the rank down tickets. This also happened with the mystic dispersion beta.
  • xXSnowFox6XxxXSnowFox6Xx Member Posts: 36
    Yeah I can't log in as well. Keeps disconnecting and logging into my secondary account
  • DragonbaneDragonbane Member Posts: 16
    I am in the BETA but my Venom is locked because he was a defender for AW... can this be unlocked so I can use in ROL to test him?
  • Synestr_OneSynestr_One Member Posts: 4
    Also there is no specific testing content.
  • BigBellettBigBellett Member Posts: 2
    I cannot log in to the beta that I was invited to? Could a moderator please respond with a fix or info on why? I would love to participate and have been looking forward to this for 10 days now! It looks like my invitation to the private forum lacks “permission”. Anybody else struggling? When I try to load switch servers it loads a lvl 1 Acct?
  • BigBellettBigBellett Member Posts: 2
    This is super frustrating! Been looking forward to this for a long time now
  • Foolhardy78Foolhardy78 Member Posts: 13
    Same thing happens to me.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Member Posts: 230 ★★
    This is my exact issue. Would love to get it fixed. I'm really interested in these buffs
This discussion has been closed.