**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't log into Carnage/Venom Beta [Merged Threads]

Comments

• PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    Yea man I been writing about this all night like why invite us to the beta if you not finna let us access it
  • Foolhardy78Foolhardy78 Posts: 13
    They did merge beta login issues. I'm there, a kabam moderator said to list your issues in an actual beta forum. I posted my issue in a carnage beta forum.
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    Still can’t get on the beta are y’all even trying to fix it
  • I’m assuming there hasn’t been any updates on this issue?
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I gotta tell ya, Kabam. Im not all that impressed. I was excited about the beta. Venom and Carnage were always 2 of my favorite marvel villains and I was one of many who was on pins and needles for carnage. I was disapointed, as we all were upon his entry into the contest. Recently I became excited due to not only finally being confirmed that he was not only getting the buff he so rightfully deserved, but I was chosen to participate in the beta testing. I have both champs as awoken 4* 1/10. I have only been able to test a little and I'm not seeing much difference so far. What is really irks me is that it seems we are actually being made to sacrifice forward progress in the game to HELP YOU test your champs. I totally understand not being allowed to use the test champs in AQ and AW. But I can't do story quest with them? Or if I do, I won't keep my progress. I believe the best way to effectively test these champs is to throw them full force into the fray. To subject them to the same torture my top quest teams endure regularly. This would provide extensive testing and any progress I make wouldn't be alot. I'm on 5.2.4. But I just think if o was able to make progress it would be due to testing and I'd have alot of valuable feedback for you guys. But your desire to be cheap and not give us a damn thing for helping even a small token of appreciation or progress slowly drains my motovation to even care about the beta. Am I excited for the upcoming buff of 2 of my favorite villians? Hell yeah, and I would be so excited to be a part of it if only I was getting some kind of appreciation for it and I would be testing every aspect of gameplay with these champs with a detailed write up for it all. Now it just seems like more work only instead of for underpaid rewards, it's for NO rewards. Sorry for the rant......... actually, no I'm not sorry. Not in the least.
  • I couldn’t connect.

Apparently, it’s because I was logging in with my Game Center account, which is linked to my Kabam account.

I logged in with my Kabam account and was able to connect to the Beta.

Note, however, that once connected, dismiss any prompts to login with the linked account; you’ll just be disconnected from the Beta.

#QA4Life
  • I can’t log in to beta! What’s the point in inviting people if they can’t play. It happened the entire time on md beta also. I have logged out of gaming center. And it still kicks me off.
  • JT_Wrexz26JT_Wrexz26 Posts: 55
    I wish they would hurry up and fix this... this is very annoying....
  • Having trouble
    name is jedi mastersolo
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Can we get an update? I can't go to the beta forums or connect to the beta server
  • I did not got any notification y any one can tell m
  • Y I didn't got invite
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Because they didnt invite everyone
  • Hello
    Did you get invitation
  • MISILUTI78MISILUTI78 Posts: 2
    Hello
  • MISILUTI78MISILUTI78 Posts: 2
    Is this where we post our conversations about the new venom and carnage beta update?
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I do have this champ and can make video but kabam also didn't invite me!
  • ddav2492ddav2492 Posts: 1
    Cant xz79m7p5jj3z.png
  • Every time I try to log into my beta test on my Christian L8ner acct, it disconnects and sends me to my Myjips acct. haven’t been able to get into the beta testing
  • This is ridiculous. When after the update that just came out I still can not access the beta. Not only that everytime I open the game I have to login to my kabam account. This didn’t start until this beta issue that kabam can’t get straight. Fix this ASAP!!!
    Bump.... not sure we will get a response only two days left.... I'd like to try put the buffs and give my feedback
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I’ve tried switching servers and logging in to standard server, hit participate, game just reboots- twice- back to non beta server. So, here’s my feedback on current Carnage & Venom.

Starting with Carnage- was this a miscarriage of the Carnage that should’ve been? Truly, I thought his “bleed” ability was a mistake. I thought someone dropped the ball, that his 17 bleed damage should’ve been closer to 170 (minimum) why not just make it 7 if all you wanted was the appearance of bleed. Instead, it’s s joke. His “mutations” take so long and so much skill to produce them all while maintaining his health it’s ridiculous.

Let’s move on to Venom- love Venom. In Comics. In this game, I feel the same way about him as I do Carnage, only his bleed is an actual thing. Not “scratch” which is what carnage’s ability should be called LOL.

That said, I know it must be difficult producing solid champs. Venom needs love though, Carnage needs to be reborn.
  • I believe the solution is to logout of the Game Center for iOS users(not sure about android) and it should work. If you can’t join from opening the app, then go to the orange circle and try from there
  • Don’t even bother trying to login to beta. It’s a Kabam trick to make you think you’re participating.

In reality, they only gave beta access to guys like Lagacy who puts up videos on YouTube. They don’t care about the regular summoners.

What a joke.
  • I have the same problem and I really wanted to participate. This wasmy first time being selected.
  • Yo fucktuturds got any info to share?
  • Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    Same thing as me. It's ANNOYING! I gave up on arena cuz of it. Lost time for questing as awell. Since the beta started I gave up on logging in multiple times in a short amount of time. Specially since Everytime the app closes I have to log back in my kabam account
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    In android, I dont have to keep login in, but on my iOS device, I need to login each and every time.
    @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit any updates please only a little over one day left
This discussion has been closed.