**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legendary title device survey

Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
What device did you use to get your legendary title completing the monthly quest heroic plus Master?

Legendary title device survey 27 votes

IPhone 5 5C 5S
7%
INTEGRALDmack976637 2 votes
IPhone 6 6+ 6S 6S+
29%
ShrimkinsTillerTheKillerNICKBRASIL11Marito2709RedmistPrimmer79MattAbout2punt 8 votes
IPhone 7 7+
51%
VoluntarisMasterSmokeArtOfKhaosSpidey076DrOctavius2_2Renegade_DoggyThe_Greatest_OneEasyoneTheMageHunterStanLeeTheGodFabiRafaelbanksdouglasfaneiSummonerB2 14 votes
Android (specify model in the comment)
11%
DLegendDarkmewtwo666Cosmicduck 3 votes

Comments

• roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    I'll help you out:

Android: 0
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    New iPad. Not iPad Pro.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    IPhone 7 7+
    iPhone 7 plus for June event - 3hrs 42min 40secs - ranked in top 5
  • Voluntaris wrote: »
    iPhone 7 plus for June event - 3hrs 42min 40secs - ranked in top 5

U must have 0 mistake thought out the run lol
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    IPhone 7 7+
    iPhone 7, 5 seconds of load time ate me up. Everytime. Need newew iphone to stand a chance.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    So we have 3 Android legends.. I'd like to have more details on that!
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Guaranteed no Android legends. They're lying.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I agree with you @Vdh2008 Kabam should really make two distinct brackets for legends runs Android and IPhone.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    It's tough to do, as some guys play on both, like me.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Doesn't matter that you have 2 different phones. If you have 1 account, you have to choose what phone you will use. You can't get 2 legend titles on 1 account.
    That is per event.
    I do agree kabam needs to have 2 bracket systems (1 for iOS and 1 for android). Shouldn't be hard to do, kabam already sends out exclusive offers to sometimes only iOS users or Android users.

Yes some people have both systems, but they have to choose what system they will do their time attack legend run on.