**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

17mil+ Platinum3, 655 AQ, 6800+ prestige alliance looking for one killer :)

We are highly organized alliance which is together for over a year or even two. First three seasons we were in top of Gold1 (top20-50), this season we are in Platinum3.

What we are looking for is: preferably EU timezone (can be US too) with minimum prestige of 6700 who can clear AW paths with minimum deaths. Elder's bane is a must and you are active enough to keep up with other parts of the game.

We currently do 655 in AQ (you can play map6 or map5, doesn't matter) and we are in top150.

All 3-day events are 100% including arena wins and perfect series thanks to few hardcore arena grinders. By 100% I mean we achive highest peak milestone.

We are good squad and absolutely drama free so even if we are going to push hard when we win it's great, when we lose it's still a game. No stress, no dramas.

Not sure if I can say more, so for more info hit me on Line, ID is Venom787