**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please display upgrade costs and catalysts needed

Ace32Ace32 Posts: 10
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I think it would save a lot of time if upgrade costs/ catalysts needed would be displayed on the championship image.

Everyone has champions that are waiting to be upgraded, but when you have a lot of champions it gets difficult to keep track of how many catalysts, especially class catalysts, are needed. Plus you can't cycle through the upgrade window for champs. This makes it an annoying process to determine what needs to be farmed. Yes I know upgrade costs don't change, but this could still be improved for clarity.

I suggest at the bottom of the champion image that the needed catalysts are displayed in with just image and count needed. The number needed can change between red and green when do or do not have enough.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    How would the game know which champ you are needing resources for?
    If i have 10 R3 5*'s , 4 R4 5*'s you are saying it should light up green if I have the resources for all of them? So only when I have 64 T4B, 74 T1A and 4 of each Class T4? Plus 24 T2A and 8 T5b and 6 of each Class t4 cats?
    g2sv2bm2h5eo.png
    How is not clear?
  • Ace32Ace32 Posts: 10
    No no. You're taking it one step far. I'm saying right underneath each upgrade ready character there would be a few images for catalysts you need to upgrade.
    {5 X, 3 Y, 1 Z}
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Ace32 wrote: »
    No no. You're taking it one step far. I'm saying right underneath each upgrade ready character there would be a few images for catalysts you need to upgrade.
    {5 X, 3 Y, 1 Z}

You just need to go into the character, and view the rank up tab.
    Ace32 wrote: »
    {5 X, 3 Y, 1 Z}

But the blue arrow says you have the correct materials.. I don't understand how you way is any better