**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ranking my next 4 R5's (Help me decide)

Current 4* 5/50's: Captain America WWII, Crossbones (Both unduped)

Priorities in order: 1) Spiderman Web Slinger Challenge, 2) Exploration of 5.1 (currently done exploring up to 5.1.2), 3) Completion of 5.2, 4) Completion of RTL (Currently at 4.3) 5) War Defense

I have enough t4cc's to take 4 champs to R5 & enough t4b's to take 2 of them this week. Help me decide which ones I should rank & in what order...

Cosmic: Duped 4* Drax or Duped 4* Thor or wait for Hyperion? (Currently leaning towards Drax because of life steal node in Web Slinger challenge)

Mutant: Duped 4* Wolverine, Unduped 4* Nightcrawler, or wait for Iceman or Cable?

Tech: 4* Duped Starlord, 4* duped Ultron, or wait for another tech?

Mystic: Duped 4* Scarlet Witch, Duped 4* Magik, Unduped 4* Guillotine

Comments

• Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Cosmic: This is a hard choice. Both thor and drax hit like trucks. I'd say take them both to r5. If you still can't decide, wait for hyperion.

Mutant: Go for Duped Wolvie. He will be useful for the upcoming spidey quest against those life steal nodes.

Tech: The only obvious option is SL. Will help you against whatever boss is on the upcoming spidey quest.

Mystic: Magik. Im 90% sure there will be something like a spite/power gain buff in the upcoming spidey quest.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    I pretty mucha agree with what DLegend said.
  • Options
    AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    Me too.
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Wolvie please
  • Options
    hifans808hifans808 Posts: 17
    So which order should I upgrade them in?
  • Options
    hifans808hifans808 Posts: 17
    Okay now that the Web Slinger event is on any new advice?

Mainly looking at my cosmics & mystics? Is Drax or Thor better on this quest?

For Mystics, still leaning towards Scarlett unless Magik has a big advantage in this quest...
  • Options
    KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Drax is better, tested both out and man drax will clip vulture down real good...
  • Options
    Roham2016Roham2016 Posts: 10
    Wolverin
    Thor
    Starlord
    Scarlet witch
    They are all best of their class according to seatin man of legends
    You can check his youtube channel