**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Almighty Hyperion

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Lol. Let me explain a little bit more before you look terrible.

Because again for the 1000 time when you dont hit the enemy you do not need to worry about degen bro. You spam sp1.

I find Hyperion on stun and debuff immune harder than medusa. And no medusa is not better than hyperion for LAb. Trust me. You have your own ideas so I respect that. Keep on thinking medusa is better it is ok 😂

https://youtu.be/TCtAzrWoPqo

He has a 4/55. This video just prove the technique I am talking about which is the DS pre 12.0 sit back and relax

This video shows better his damage:

https://youtu.be/J-U7Nh-zriI

edited September 2018
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Hyperion is the best plain and simple. Of course there are one or 2 nodes another champ is better. Still hyperion #1 by far.

Intercepting and parry is not difficult but why do it if you dont have to 😂

For example. I stun immune node with degen or electro just to mention: guess what Hyperion. Hyperion can clear even LOL electro.

The corvus hype is alright because of IMIW who can be defeated with any champ.

My SL beats him just force him to do heavies and counter heavy. Not rocket science.

Medusa is mehhh. Way too many hits and contact tapping. I just sit back and spam specials until the enemy is dead. Dont have to do a thing.

So you say Intercepting/Parrying isn't hard, but you pefer to spam Specials instead. So you are saying that Hype is the best cosmic, because he fits you're play Style??? Hahaha. Dude, I'm glad you enjoy his play style, I enjoy it too, but that doesn't make him the #1 Cosmic by any means. And Hype isn't better than any regular champ for Electro or Degen dude, don't know where you are going there. And the fact that you think Medusa is a "Meh Champion"... is quite absurd too.

Hyperion is number #1 because he does more damage than any other mystic over time.

He is the best vosmic because it is the only cosmic with regen except SIM of course.

He is the best cosmic because his specials are ready in a 5 seconds span without you hitting or doing anything.

He is a better defender.

Corvus is better for IMIW? Hyperion kills him just as effective as him. Just do a test for and see who kills LOL enemies faster.

As far as Hyperion cs Electro in LOL you said he has no utilities and i proved you otherwise with examples.

We disagree and it is ok. Maybe you dont know hoebto usevhim properly. I never get touched in any fights every time I use my 5/50 Hyperion. This means no health loss.

I have medusa sitting at rank 1 and wont rank her up.

My final take. If i have t5b and both of those 3 champs i would 5/65 hyperion 1000 times beforevi do the other 2.

You claim he is the only cosmic with regen? Really like really if your gonna make statements make sure you follow up on your facts first.

Cosmic champs with regen
    Hyperion
    SIM
    KING GROOT
    Venompool
    Angela
    Phoenix
    GROOT.

Also lets not forget to use the regen it means no power gain for a little while. As well cant forget how much health he gives to opponents on Buffet node.

I have a r3/45 Hyperion and would trade him in for corvus or Medusa Any day of week

Good point bro. I forgot that those champs were in the game. They are so irrelevant but you got me. I was wrong. My bad

Who would use Hyperion on buffet nodes anyways. There is always a few nodes that you can defeat with only one champ.

Still hyperion is the ultimate cosmic.

Medusa would be a better match up for Act 5 final boss for example.
    edited September 2018
    Another fight just for tour info:

https://youtu.be/J6mjSdzr6_U

I will be very interested in seeing how medusa does agaisnt Electro and Blue cyclops.

Look i have done Lab 100 percent. I have watch countless of videos.

I know for fact 5/65 Hyperion is just too insane that it is not even in the same breath as any cosmic. Hela is the only one that comes close in effectiveness.

If you are saying that corvus is number 1 just because of AW that is your opinion again I respect your opinion. But guess what you are not changing mine because I have experienced things you have not I guess.

I have yet to see ANYTHING how Hype is better for the Cyclops fight than Medusa.You also have yet to prove any of your points to me to be honest. Also... don't say I look terrible... WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THERE ARE NEARLY 1\2 A DOZEN COSMIC CHAMPS THAT REGEN BESIDES HYPE. You obviously know very little about the game.

Have you even fight Blue cyclops in LoL?

Those cosmic are not even worth mentioning. I have 110 4 stars and almost 60 5 stars so trust me I know those weird creatures exist. I see then in my roster like once every 4 months 😂

I already proof my points above. I told you already with Hyperion there is little to do and the damage output is faster. If not show me a video of a take down of a LOL enemy faster than Hyperion.
    https://youtu.be/HCTjXLLRzms
    hnp6w58qihhd.png

5/65 Hyperion vs Red hulk 6 minute fight hit counter 328. Bow go find me a medusa fight or corvus fight faster. I bet units you wont find any

https://youtu.be/DbiJG5UADuA

I like this. It is very entertaining
    edited September 2018
    It has been a nice discussion. I hope I have enlighten your toughts on Hyperion. Have fun. I respect your opinion. I am out. I will wait for the video of the faster take down with medusa. I might be wainting forever but since you are sure it is worth the benefit of the doubt. 😊
    edited September 2018
    Another fight just for tour info:

https://youtu.be/J6mjSdzr6_U

I will be very interested in seeing how medusa does agaisnt Electro and Blue cyclops.

Look i have done Lab 100 percent. I have watch countless of videos.

I know for fact 5/65 Hyperion is just too insane that it is not even in the same breath as any cosmic. Hela is the only one that comes close in effectiveness.

If you are saying that corvus is number 1 just because of AW that is your opinion again I respect your opinion. But guess what you are not changing mine because I have experienced things you have not I guess.

I have yet to see ANYTHING how Hype is better for the Cyclops fight than Medusa.You also have yet to prove any of your points to me to be honest. Also... don't say I look terrible... WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THERE ARE NEARLY 1\2 A DOZEN COSMIC CHAMPS THAT REGEN BESIDES HYPE. You obviously know very little about the game.

Have you even fight Blue cyclops in LoL?

Those cosmic are not even worth mentioning. I have 110 4 stars and almost 60 5 stars so trust me I know those weird creatures exist. I see then in my roster like once every 4 months 😂

I already proof my points above. I told you already with Hyperion there is little to do and the damage output is faster. If not show me a video of a take down of a LOL enemy faster than Hyperion.
    https://youtu.be/HCTjXLLRzms
    hnp6w58qihhd.png

5/65 Hyperion vs Red hulk 6 minute fight hit counter 328. Bow go find me a medusa fight or corvus fight faster. I bet units you wont find any

https://youtu.be/DbiJG5UADuA

I like this. It is very entertaining

Hahahahahaha. Literally dead laughing. Ya, great. A video of 1 fight. If only Labyrinth was 1 fight long... then he "might" be a better option. Wanna see a full run with Medusa? Here ya go...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyBWxErwWDE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpfdRVZFs6Q
    But if you like just solo kills (for some odd reason) Here ya go... just over 7min kill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoueXpukpUI
    Over 330,000 DOT per minute... sweating just thinking about it. Labyrinth cleared in less than 3

I know people with Hyperion 5/65 done paths in less time. Medusa is very good but that is a short path of 11 fights meaning 19 minutes per fight. Hyperion can do that too.

https://youtu.be/J-U7Nh-zriI

Maestro soloed in 18 minutes. Just do the math.
    Bye
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    So? Again, I have yet to see a Full Lab Run. I gave you every bit of proof needed to show that Medusa is better for Lab. You are just giving me specific fights... which isn't reliable info to say the least. I gave a full run, demonstrating Medusa's effectiveness, but I have yet to one with Hype from you... Kinda Odd... Lmao

I’ve done 2 full runs with Hyperion. It can definitely be done. He also doesn’t struggle against bleed immune champs like Medusa.

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Hyperion is good now but he and medusa are tied for best cosmic since they both have offensive and defensive use
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Personally I like KK...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Oh no ... another Hyperion. Sig 80 from duplicate now. One of those times when Iron Patriot is a good pull for me. :s
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited September 2018
    IanMoone wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Apparently hyperion can take down omega in UC lol

Like i said. Hes been the answer to every UC boss for me.

I been using corvus for this month. But he dies at IMIW in emma frost map and i dont think i will be able to 100% :( lol

I use Corvus for pretty much everything as 4* 4/40. I rave about him. His damage with 1 cruelty charge is incredible, let alone with 3! I find taking out IMIW is more long than difficult, its just about baiting his SP1 and dodging well. Since IMIW is an avenger you'll get 30 glaive charges at him (plus class bonus). In my view Corvus is one of the best champs to choose against him. Its a battel of patience, but if you dodge well you can take him down pretty smoothly #corvuslove
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    I love all those 3 cosmic gods. But just like what @NguyenDau said, it’s all about on fight conditions and your playstyle. Aaaand a little bit of sprinkle of your personal biases 😉
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    edited September 2018
    Just to add, medusa and corvus are way more easier to play with. I even hated seatin’s opinion about hyperion’s regen. He even said hype’s regen is kinda useless cos it gives a little regen and would sacrifice power gain for a long time. People just dont know how to use him efficiently. Period.

Sp3 right away to earn 3 cc, then reach sp3 again as fast as possible, use sp3 while having 3 cc, then use your cc for regen. Cc is on cooldown and you still have that long power gain buff. Awesome champ. The only downside i’m having is that he has low prestige. He’s my one and only 5/65 and i chose him over blade. Feels good to have profile avatar who’s not overrated lmao
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Meanwhile I'm trying to figure out who to r4 between medusa, corvus and hyperion and this thread has only made me more uncertain than before 😂
    Ashburn wrote: »
    Meanwhile I'm trying to figure out who to r4 between medusa, corvus and hyperion and this thread has only made me more uncertain than before 😂

Honestly, I'd go with Corvus. The current state of the game favors Corvus over almost all other champs. He is the solution to almost all content, and he is an absolute beast in war. He is also the top champ for doing a legends run.

Dont listen to that guy! Hyperion is by far the overall best champ! any opponent any content, no boosts needed, no synergies, just raw freakin power!

"That guy" has a name... I'm not saying Hyperion isn't a good option, but do you know how much content Corvus counters? Hyperion is great, but is not good against stun immune champs because he can't reliably use his heavy attack. I would rank a champ that can counter the best bosses in AW, and currently Corvus is that chmapion.
    Werewrym wrote: »

Dont listen to that guy! Hyperion is by far the overall best champ! any opponent any content, no boosts needed, no synergies, just raw freakin power!

"That guy" has a name... I'm not saying Hyperion isn't a good option, but do you know how much content Corvus counters? Hyperion is great, but is not good against stun immune champs because he can't reliably use his heavy attack. I would rank a champ that can counter the best bosses in AW, and currently Corvus is that chmapion.

"cant reliably use his heavy" lol git gud

I am not going to enter some childish debate where you insult my skills in this game... I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but Corvus is currently a more favorable champ for a wider range of content than Hyperion is. All the top players wouldn't have a Corvus at r5 if he wasn't better at more things than Hyperion. Hyperion is still amazing, and I have mine at r4, but I would r5 Corvus over Hyperion any day.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    About the other only real weakness I see for hype besides Morningstar is Medusa on the mirror image node. Didn't think through the implications the first time through.

Agreed. And I did a similar thing before. XB on Medusa mirrored is painful.