**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible AW Seasons Hack?

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
Has anyone ever seen war room chat show alliance members belong to different alliances? Our AW is about to finish and we noticed one of our opponent's members has a different alliance tag associated with their summoner name compared to other opponent's members shown in war room chat. I'd post SS but doing so would violate the forum's privacy rules.

Comments

• Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    My guess would be he left the alliance you're fighting and joined another mid-war.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    My guess would be he left the alliance you're fighting and joined another mid-war.
  • Options

Someone suggested this on Reddit but also said if that happened it should say "WITHDREW" next to his IGN
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Someone suggested this on Reddit but also said if that happened it should say "WITHDREW" next to his IGN

Dont Think u wuld se it. If u Not in the same ally
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Could be he joined an alliance in beta mode and it's a visual bug
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    Could be he joined an alliance in beta mode and it's a visual bug

I don't know how beta mode would change someone's alliance tag. Not show any alliance tag maybe, showing a different alliance tag doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Gamer wrote: »
    Dont Think u wuld se it. If u Not in the same ally

We checked the player's AW defenders, it didn't say "WITHDREW" next to his summoner name. The only legitimate explanation I can think of is our opponent changed their alliance name/tag before their member cleared one of our BG bosses and then changed it back before someone else cleared our next BG boss. All of that happening within a 1-2 hour time frame is suspicious but possible.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Why not just friend the person and simply ask nicely if they left or not?
  • Options
    Neotwism wrote: »
    Why not just friend the person and simply ask nicely if they left or not?

Not a bad idea. I would try that but I don't think our opponents speak English.