**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Two questions about the auto evade mechanic..

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
Focused around NC for these examples. First is, is he supposed to be able to evade while he is mid heavy attack? Not charging, but mid attack (if you attempt to interrupt it in between hits).
Second question, is he supposed to be able to evade after being struck by the first hit of a multiple hit heavy? For example, he was struck by the first hit of a 3 hit heavy then proceeded evade and punish the other 2 hits of the heavy. Shouldn't he be hit stunned after being struck by the first part?

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Maybe auto evade bi-passes these rules of combat? I'm not sure. If so, this places champs with a multiple hit heavy at a disadvantage compared to single hit heavy champs. Good information to have.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Stand your ground? Even if you are hit by the first part? I suppose so.. I just thought that a hit stun should carry over to each part of the heavy, but I suppose a hit stun doesn't disable the evade mechanic as a standard stun does. Thanks for the insight.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Unfortunately he can just like Medusa autoblocks mid specials after being hit
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    It’s not right but it does get players killed so not gonna change