**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector Help

In today’s game which champs are good for the collector? Any tips or vids I’ve found are older so not taking into consideration newer champs. Preferably tips on which champs based on the ones I have.

Comments

• Options
    Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    o4915b4nao76.png
    l2549vrqau6a.png
    vvql2cty09cq.png
    bh1c4l1r12ox.png
  • Options
    acpacp Posts: 67
    vision psylocke
  • Options
    acpacp Posts: 67
    none of the rest is that useful, get hand on night crawler or stark spidey and your chances will be improved a lot. Dormammu is god against him.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Use ur duped vision for the first half and duped hulk for the second,corvus will also be really good for his insane burst damage as u can do some 12-25 hits before he kills u so that burst damage will come in handy...I would use these 3 primarily along with a little bit of Hawkeye and psylocke
  • Options
    Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    Yeah Corvus would be good I think. I’ve not fought the collector before, but since his parry causes a stun and armour break, the collector’s tenacity can only get rid of one at a time right?
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Corvus vision Hawkeye is your best bet, you’re going to have to spend units regardless, id use boosted Corvus and do as much damage as possible
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Vision, Hulk+Thor Rags, Corvus for bursty damage/pathclearing, void for pathclearing.

Hulk+Rags makes hulk indestructible at 20% (so at the start of the fight if u use a 20% revive) it’s worth it for sure.

Vision if you are good is great but honestly don’t expect to get very far without a bunch of skill. Like “Instinctive touch” skills and then some.

Collectors Tenacity can get rid of both. I brought Thor on my run, he shrugged both.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I prepared for him by getting my wallet ready.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    All jokes aside, stark Spidey or NC are the champs I used and I did one shot him before but it's not easy.