**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Semi retired Alliance. relaxed.

Hi all ,
I need a relaxed Semi retired Alliance who knows life comes first.
Look me up .
Line id : kg186
IGN:kg186

Thank you.1a396uoqscv6.png

Comments

• Options
    Invitation sent. So you can join.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

From where you are coming from, this may be semi-retired for you :)

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 442, 442, 322 in AQ (first week was 50+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 3 seasons, goal is Gold 2 next season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.
  • Options
    Hey,

From where you are coming from, this may be semi-retired for you :)

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 442, 442, 322 in AQ (first week was 50+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 3 seasons, goal is Gold 2 next season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

hi there, i am unable to get ur line id:Ground Round did u change it or something?
  • Options
    Small update: I am from ASIAN TIME ZONE, specifically IST, cause some alliance thought i am from US.
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi all ,
    I need a relaxed Semi retired Alliance who knows life comes first.
    Look me up .
    Line id : kg186
    IGN:kg186

Thank you.1a396uoqscv6.png

Hi Lion_Heart123. Jean Claude Van Damme fan? I digress. I added you as friend in-game.

We are an active, AQ focused alliance that plays AQ in two BGs. We could use your help and you are welcome to join us. We are not a retired alliance but we do recognize that life responsibilities come first. We come together to enjoy this game and help each other progress. Our alliance has a nice mix of vets and players with lower ratings that either has a second account or are new to the game. It is a fun, no pressure alliance and we still reach our goals so you will get decent rewards. For example, in AQ, you can expect to at least get 1700 Glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystal x 1, and Map 4 Crystals x 6 each week. We participate in weekly SA. We get to the next-to-last or last milestones in most alliance events so you would get T1AC, 4-star shards, some 5-Star shards, etc. We use Telegram as our communication app.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me in-game or here. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    @Lion_Heart123
    If you're still seeking an alliance, then look into The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're chill but active 4.4 million alliance that's recruiting five plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

I sent you an invite and a request and also messaged you on LINE.

We were Bronze 2 (last season) looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4. We got knocked back to Stone 1 after a loss last AW recently, however we do run Map 2 & 3 simultaneously except during AW when we run 2 BG's on Map 2. In AW we're Stone 1, Rank 949, Tier 12.

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

hi15zc8d3ihe.jpg
    4pdyiyb9kxhv.jpg

• Options
    StucatStucat Posts: 26
    If you are still looking hit us up House Targaryen
  • Options
    Thank you all guys, i got the alliance .