**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kamala Khan Fanboys Join Us!

Hi folks,

YES, AS THE TITLE SAYS!

Haha, anyways... Tirnock here recruiting on behalf of my primary alliance's brother/sister ally (or whatever you want to call it) called 'Kamala Khan Fanboys Club'. Our main alliance is NEEB (Ally of the Noobs), a 13 mil Gold 2 alliance currently aiming for Gold 1. We've recently expanded and therefore decided to set up a second alliance to accommodate extras. It's currently in development but we have a few folks over there now. Here's some stats:

Alliance Name: Kamala Khan Fanboys Club
Tag: KKBoy
Current Leader: Lil Giggity (IGN)
Rating: currently 1.65 mil

What we're looking for:

• Active players (preferred AU or NZ based - GMT 10:00 but not necessary)
  • Rating at least 100k (consideration will also be given for lower rated players)
  • LINE app required
  • Check LINE app often, as it is the central hub of communication

What we offer:
  • AQ maps 2-3 but soon will upgrade with requirements as soon as we gather more numbers
  • Opportunity to move up to the big leagues (primary ally)
  • Communicate with noobs/pros
  • Opportunity to be part of a full fledged alliance

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please hit me up via my LINE account:

Line: exzibit001
In game name: Tirnock

Thanks!

Comments