**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

12 mil needs 1

We have moved up in war rewards every season so far, this season should have landed us in high gold 1 or plat 3 but we had a previous member that had to go inactive for 6 months, rejoin. Two weeks after rejoining we got kabammed with their piloting punishment program. We got blasted back down to silver 3 and got forced to play a war map that we have never seen. We all buckled down and gained two ranks in two wars.
Now we are top 100 in silver 1, back in the familiar war map and it looks like we will be able to fully recover and get to gold 2 or higher.
We had one member not willing to put in the work to get back up after Kabam slammed us with piloting punishment over a two week member whose account was inactive for six months prior. Multiple appeals have been filed and they just send a form letter back. A cracked password will get you punished. Even if you had no knowledge of your account being compromised. Appeals have to be read to be considered. Just something to keep in mind as Kabam continues their efforts to protect the integrity of the game. That leads us to this.

We need one person, looking to grow and willing to work. We run a variety of AQ maps, donations are kept extremely low for an alliance our size. Be able to run a map 5 even though we have other options. Participate in events and we all grow together. Our members range in size from 200k to 990k but everybody brings something important to the team. We have been together for a long time.

Line is required for assigned AQ groups and War groups. I’ll answer any specific questions you have. Add me on Line or in game. My username is the same for both WeezerKDI