**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

synergy for perfect block

Hello , is there nowadays some great team that takes 0 damage while blocking? I mean with mastery block prof. 4/4 and perfect block 4/4 (for example).. some team combos? i googled a lot but the leadership synergies were removed (i think).
thanks for answers.

Comments

• gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    the best i can think off is bring in the 4-man perfect block guardians team , then put in CA for that last spot. I've tried it and almost all blocks were 0 dmg for CA. almost 4/5 blocks triggered fatigue. lol
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    yes i tried that, bad news for me, i have only 2* maxed CA :dizzy: have 57 4* and 7 5* champs, but not CA..
    2* CA will be not enough for maestro :smiley:
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Ktashak wrote: »
    yes i tried that, bad news for me, i have only 2* maxed CA :dizzy: have 57 4* and 7 5* champs, but not CA..
    2* CA will be not enough for maestro :smiley:

Probably best to not get used to blocking Maestro in any case. If you block his L1, you still receive a substantial degen. Better advice would be to practice evading him, mostly his L1, and then go in with whatever team you like.

But you're right. "Perfect block teams" were changed a long time ago.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Angela (main attacker), Starlord, Drax, Gamora and Rocket was the team I used. Could withstand Falcon and War Machine SP1. It helps also that Angela got that regen.
    thanks for the answers, i need to finish 2 hardest paths for maestro, my goal is to block and counter in attacks on the way to the maestro. I can eliminate maestro with my 4/5 AA , just need to have enough healthy champs when i start fighting with him :D

btw it's totally unfair, that "older" players had this advantage of leadership synergies, and they finished harder quests more easily. now i am stuck in 4.4.6 one week while i trained for maestro skills. evade/parry/dex is not problem for me.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    btw it's totally unfair, that "older" players had this advantage of leadership synergies, and they finished harder quests more easily. now i am stuck in 4.4.6 one week while i trained for maestro skills. evade/parry/dex is not problem for me.

lol, I'm not an ''older'' player, but, I can say that, with the new champs introduced, the ''older players'' will tell you, the ''newer players'' are lucky to have those new champs.

lol, I'm not an ''older'' player, but, I can say that, with the new champs introduced, the ''older players'' will tell you, the ''newer players'' are lucky to have those new champs.

if they have.. not me :)