**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First LoL run

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
Hey guys. Im saving units for a lol run. I have a blade 55/55 and a AA 45/45 and wanted to know which champs can i use exept them? I dont have a Starlord and im still busy with 5.2 and 5.3 explore. Alrdy did 5.1 and 5.4 and my last question. Should i go short path or easy path?

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    Oh ye and i get my next 6* next month. If i get a WS should i use KM synergy?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Just bring blade with GR and SS. Also bring 2 other champs like AM and YJ for attack synergies. You should be able to do the easy path with minimal item use that way.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Since Blade is only "55/55" and ArchAngel only "45/45"... I'd finish ranking both of them up first [Blade to 5/65, and AA to 4/55].
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    ok thanks for the advice so far
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Blade, ghost rider, stark spidey and 4 and 5 star doc oc if you have them
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Howsit bro, probably will be easier to do it with Blade at 5/65, but if you have to do it before then then it's probably best to have 3k units and GR with 3 attack synergies.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Hey guys. Im saving units for a lol run. I have a blade 55/55 and a AA 45/45 and wanted to know which champs can i use exept them? I dont have a Starlord and im still busy with 5.2 and 5.3 explore. Alrdy did 5.1 and 5.4 and my last question. Should i go short path or easy path?

Do AcT 5 first. Act 5 rewards will benefit you more.

If you still go for it. Use blade as your main attacker and use i would use Blade (Wolverine,mags, storm, Cyc)

I think Blade 4/55 might need one attack synergy only for extended enrage timer.

You dont need the Ghost rider or Spark synergies if you dont have them 5 star. You will benefit more from the crit synergies from mutant team.

With Blade you can do it fo free. However plan on 2 revives per enemy to be save.

Blade agaisnt magik gets danger sense without synergies so you will overcome her random limbo if you ever get one with your regen. Always try to use SP2 before just before reaching sp3. That will maximize the way you regen by having power jn your tank. I personally like to play with Blade with my power almost full and regen first the do specials.

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    You have to take the trinity. Do NOT take just the mutant crit team.