Dungeon Random Etiquette

Seriously, we should discuss some etiquette if you're going to try doing dungeons in a random setting.

1) Don't bring champs for just one side. That's a douche move. What happens if your partner does the same? Do you argue over who takes which side when?

2) Don't do dungeon 7 if you can't handle at least 4 rooms, preferably 5. If you can't definitively do this, don't go random. Period.

3) Comminicate!!!! Discuss what sides each will take in each room before just jumping on a side.

4) Just don't be a douche. This guy brought 3 science champs (6* YJ, 5* Spidey and Luke (4/55 each). That's a douche move. Left me to fight the noded boss with only one bleed immune champ. Know your limitations. jc3te4ly0iqi.jpeg

Comments

  • Raganator wrote: »
    Never trust a rando. Make one of your Little Land alliance mates run with you, even if its their second time through.

    Agree. Nobody is making you do random matches. I wouldn't have high expectations of randos. You never know how many points they need and they may just be looking for a quick 1k.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 1,702
    Sometimes you got no choice but to run dungeons with randos... I usually invite everyone in my friends list, but they can't always play... Then I have to resort to randos.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 3,652
    Never du it with. Randoms if u need full point.
  • This should be common sense, but common sense is not that common, the irony...
  • SuelSuel Posts: 280
    Add me for D7; nickname Codornas
  • Never trust a random past room 2.... lol... that is the only etiquette you need
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,902
    DalBot wrote: »
    Seriously, we should discuss some etiquette if you're going to try doing dungeons in a random setting.

    1) Don't bring champs for just one side. That's a douche move. What happens if your partner does the same? Do you argue over who takes which side when?

    2) Don't do dungeon 7 if you can't handle at least 4 rooms, preferably 5. If you can't definitively do this, don't go random. Period.

    3) Comminicate!!!! Discuss what sides each will take in each room before just jumping on a side.

    4) Just don't be a douche. This guy brought 3 science champs (6* YJ, 5* Spidey and Luke (4/55 each). That's a douche move. Left me to fight the noded boss with only one bleed immune champ. Know your limitations. jc3te4ly0iqi.jpeg

    I only do 3 rooms of 7 twice. To do 5 rooms of dungeon 7 is silly. I am always almost full health after room 3 and will stop anyways because I do not trust anybody.
  • I do
    Randoms. So what. Most of my people are asleep when I’m messing around on the game. I have to. And I’ve met some great people. Met some well a bunch of dousche bags. My point is don’t dis someone for doing randos cause it might be their only way.
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,563
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    DalBot wrote: »
    Seriously, we should discuss some etiquette if you're going to try doing dungeons in a random setting.

    1) Don't bring champs for just one side. That's a douche move. What happens if your partner does the same? Do you argue over who takes which side when?

    2) Don't do dungeon 7 if you can't handle at least 4 rooms, preferably 5. If you can't definitively do this, don't go random. Period.

    3) Comminicate!!!! Discuss what sides each will take in each room before just jumping on a side.

    4) Just don't be a douche. This guy brought 3 science champs (6* YJ, 5* Spidey and Luke (4/55 each). That's a douche move. Left me to fight the noded boss with only one bleed immune champ. Know your limitations. jc3te4ly0iqi.jpeg

    I only do 3 rooms of 7 twice. To do 5 rooms of dungeon 7 is silly. I am always almost full health after room 3 and will stop anyways because I do not trust anybody.

    Why silly? Going for 20 or nothing at all!
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,563
    Chadpool1 wrote: »
    I do
    Randoms. So what. Most of my people are asleep when I’m messing around on the game. I have to. And I’ve met some great people. Met some well a bunch of dousche bags. My point is don’t dis someone for doing randos cause it might be their only way.

    By all means do random. Just dont do a dungeon where u die in the first rooms! Go to one of the lower rooms. There is no excuse after all this time for doing something out of your league
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,902
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    DalBot wrote: »
    Seriously, we should discuss some etiquette if you're going to try doing dungeons in a random setting.

    1) Don't bring champs for just one side. That's a douche move. What happens if your partner does the same? Do you argue over who takes which side when?

    2) Don't do dungeon 7 if you can't handle at least 4 rooms, preferably 5. If you can't definitively do this, don't go random. Period.

    3) Comminicate!!!! Discuss what sides each will take in each room before just jumping on a side.

    4) Just don't be a douche. This guy brought 3 science champs (6* YJ, 5* Spidey and Luke (4/55 each). That's a douche move. Left me to fight the noded boss with only one bleed immune champ. Know your limitations. jc3te4ly0iqi.jpeg

    I only do 3 rooms of 7 twice. To do 5 rooms of dungeon 7 is silly. I am always almost full health after room 3 and will stop anyways because I do not trust anybody.

    Why silly? Going for 20 or nothing at all!

    It is silly because you have very low skilled or less experienced individuals trying on 7 so I just came to the conclusion of doing 3 rooms only. I have 8000 prestige so i have 2 5/65 champs and several 4/55. Also 3 6 stars. I have no rush and have fun.

    By the way you say 20 or nothing? Lmao. And i won the lottery yesterday.
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,563
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    DalBot wrote: »
    Seriously, we should discuss some etiquette if you're going to try doing dungeons in a random setting.

    1) Don't bring champs for just one side. That's a douche move. What happens if your partner does the same? Do you argue over who takes which side when?

    2) Don't do dungeon 7 if you can't handle at least 4 rooms, preferably 5. If you can't definitively do this, don't go random. Period.

    3) Comminicate!!!! Discuss what sides each will take in each room before just jumping on a side.

    4) Just don't be a douche. This guy brought 3 science champs (6* YJ, 5* Spidey and Luke (4/55 each). That's a douche move. Left me to fight the noded boss with only one bleed immune champ. Know your limitations. jc3te4ly0iqi.jpeg

    I only do 3 rooms of 7 twice. To do 5 rooms of dungeon 7 is silly. I am always almost full health after room 3 and will stop anyways because I do not trust anybody.

    Why silly? Going for 20 or nothing at all!

    It is silly because you have very low skilled or less experienced individuals trying on 7 so I just came to the conclusion of doing 3 rooms only. I have 8000 prestige so i have 2 5/65 champs and several 4/55. Also 3 6 stars. I have no rush and have fun.

    By the way you say 20 or nothing? Lmao. And i won the lottery yesterday.

    Well if you read the forums see what people with skills actually can do in the game compared to everything you post. Youd be suprised
  • DalBot wrote: »
    2) Don't do dungeon 7 if you can't handle at least 4 rooms, preferably 5. If you can't definitively do this, don't go random. Period.
    jc3te4ly0iqi.jpeg

    To your point 2: Don't join random if you're going to be butthurt when your partner doesn't want to go the distance. It's common knowledge you don't join queue if you have your serious pants on. Joining random and then tryharding. That's, as you would put it in the phrase you learned today,.... a douche move.

  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 616
    DalBot wrote: »
    2) Don't do dungeon 7 if you can't handle at least 4 rooms, preferably 5. If you can't definitively do this, don't go random. Period.
    jc3te4ly0iqi.jpeg

    To your point 2: Don't join random if you're going to be butthurt when your partner doesn't want to go the distance. It's common knowledge you don't join queue if you have your serious pants on. Joining random and then tryharding. That's, as you would put it in the phrase you learned today,.... a douche move.

    I mean, it's not as though you couldn't, I dunno, communicate that you're not comfortable going any further at any point? 🤔🤦🏻‍♂️
Sign In or Register to comment.