**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New corvus player here..

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
If your heavy attack or special kills the evade champ you don't get the charge? They need to survive in order to get the charge?

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    If your heavy attack or special kills the evade champ you don't get the charge? They need to survive in order to get the charge?

If you fighting any evade champ and knock them or use a special after they evade you will gain true strike if proxmia is on the team
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »

If you fighting any evade champ and knock them or use a special after they evade you will gain true strike if proxmia is on the team

Right, so I fought an NC. Waited for him to evade, then switched him, parried him then launched a heavy. It killed him on the third hit. Afterwards, I only had 1 charge. I was expecting 2. Mutant and evade. The only reason I could think of that I did not get the charge was that the heavy was also the killing blow?
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    If you KO him you don’t get the charge. You have to execute your heavy attack or special attack and he still has health afterwards for you to get the charge
    Mostu100 wrote: »
    If you KO him you don’t get the charge. You have to execute your heavy attack or special attack and he still has health afterwards for you to get the charge

Thanks!
    arni2 wrote: »

Thanks! I am a fan of your videos:)