**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons rewards change

Lets be honest, most people hate something about Dungeons be it the matchmaking, the length of time it takes to get a crystal, especially in the highest tier.

One change that I feel would benefit the acceptance of Dungeons and get people to actually play them would be to offer 3*, 4* and 5* shards as rewards either in place of what's currently offered or they could go alongside the fragments so people still have benefit of getting shards even if they don't reach all milestones, the second option would mean the shards offered would be of lesser value than if they replaced the fragments. The amount of shards offered could be based on the current prestige calculation.

I have uploaded what I feel would be reasonable offer of shards. based on what they offer for Danger Rooms I feel this is reasonable.

Note: I quickly did the numbers in my head for the shards so dont give me to much stick. :tongue:

uhw2ljahrtwc.png