**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Voids avengers synergy not working in AW

B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not sure if this has already been reported or not but whenever I face an IMIW in war he doesn’t start with ‘fear of the void’ my void is rank 5 and obviously duped lol and I pair him with OG vision. It also happened in the event quest so is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    Also doesnt work in arena , I use void 4* with 4* Og thor
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Didn't check in AW, but, in arena, always working for me.
  • Options
    Can we have some clarification on this please kabam?
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    B1gG4z wrote: »
    Not sure if this has already been reported or not but whenever I face an IMIW in war he doesn’t start with ‘fear of the void’ my void is rank 5 and obviously duped lol and I pair him with OG vision. It also happened in the event quest so is this a bug?

What was the node?

Node 31

But it happened in the event quest as well which will be different nodes to the 1 in AW.
  • Options

Hey there, sorry to hear about that. Would you be able to tell me what star rating your Vision was?
  • Options

Hey there, sorry to hear about that. Would you be able to tell me what star rating your Vision was?

Ok well yeah just for clarification purposes it was a rank 5 4* OG vision however the synergy should activate regardless of the star rating of vision.
  • Options

Ok well yeah just for clarification purposes it was a rank 5 4* OG vision however the synergy should activate regardless of the star rating of vision.

Thanks for getting back to us; just wanted to get as much information as possible so that we can look into the report more thoroughly. I'll add the extra info gets passed along to the rest of the team as well.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Thanks for getting back to us; just wanted to get as much information as possible so that we can look into the report more thoroughly. I'll add the extra info gets passed along to the rest of the team as well.

Ahh ok no worries, thank you for looking into it, it’s an extremly limited synergy compared to some of the other synergies, While I am at it can we ask the team to maybe look into a way of expanding this synergy to a slightly larger group of champions 😬🙏🏻