**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up 5-star Angela?

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
I have a handful of 5-star champs, one at rank 2 (Hulk Rags) and three at rank 1, with enough resources to bring one of those rank 1s to rank 2. The choices are Angela, Winter Soldier and Hawkeye, or rank none of them and save the resources, which is a viable option for me. None of my 5-star champs are awakened.

I've always loved Angela as a champ, and my awakened 3-star high sig level version of her has won me a lot of fights, so I am inclined to rank her up. Thoughts?

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    She is pretty good for me, I have her at R2 5*, just use SP1 and keep the furies up
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Yes Rank Her Up She is Worthy of Rank 5
  • Alex13369Alex13369 Posts: 31
    Angela no doubts,Hawkeye is very good too,nice bleed and power drain,after u do her u should focus on him,if u don't get anything better
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Awesome thanks for the info.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    I have her 5* rank four unduped and she hits like a freight train
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Angela and Hawkeye both good choices

If you don’t have a power control champ I’d go Hawkeye
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Well as a guy with a R2 6 star Angela I'd say yes. She can stay in a fight for as long as you need to and she was great in doing the easy path in LOL. I use her in AW now also as she is a great counter for IMIW and Medusa (her Heavy has massive damage which works great vs them). I used to use her in AQ and she was also great for that.
    Run477 wrote: »
    Hawkeye is the only one of those three I would use resources on. Angela is meh. She’s a wannabe damage dealer

Wtf I think you don't know how Strong Angela is
    I get the love for Hawkeye. Useful in a lot of situations. But I'm a different cat -- to me the point of this game is to have fun and play champs I like to play, so I am thinking of ranking her just because she's more fun to play, IMO. Or I might wait a couple of weeks to see what I get from my next 5-star crystal and then decide.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Unless you dont have a power controller, go Angela. Strong as hell. My 5/65 can do upwards of 30k in a single combo when she starts crit hitting.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Angela is a fun and easy to use champ who deals a pretty good amount of damage...she is well worthy of r2 and even r3..there are people obsessed with tier lists and will tell you to wait for "better" cosmics but she is well worth investing in
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    hawkeye is the god of the contest
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Angela is a beast
    OK, all of this is helpful, but now with a more refined, related question: I also have a 4-star Medusa who I could take to rank 4, so should I choose a 5-star Angela to rank 2 or a 4-star Medusa to rank 4? Neither are awakened.

OK, all of this is helpful, but now with a more refined, related question: I also have a 4-star Medusa who I could take to rank 4, so should I choose a 5-star Angela to rank 2 or a 4-star Medusa to rank 4? Neither are awakened.

A 5 star Angela Is Better then a 4 star Medusa maybe if you had her as 5 star

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Angela is just one of those characters who falls through the cracks. People who devote resources to her know how rugged that character truly is

I have a 5-star Angela that is just waiting for class cats to go up -- just an underrated all-around character
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I have her as a 5* rank 5. She did two paths of LOL for me so far, and will continue to use her for the rest. I am short of some immunities but will have something to show for that one day.

Angela is probably one of the best champs to have with suicides. She gains a constant regen buff and not a lot of people know that she regens every time she loses a total of 10% health without her recovery. you can gain a constant regen at 99% health, and get everything back from recoil.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Angela was and is my only r4 5*, she’s insane, 2-3 furies and you’re hitting 15k heavies, with crits of course, which are easy to come by, absolutely better than Medusa, unawakened, awakened Medusa...yeah idk
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Hawkeye is the only one of those three I would use resources on. Angela is meh. She’s a wannabe damage dealer

Stack up the your fury and roll thru anything not sure what this guy is smoking.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Angela is now a solid AW attacker with the MD nerf being implemented
  • Go with Angela! My first 5*r4 and she is the queen of Aq and everything else too
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    By doing AQ and spending the glory only on t4bc, you should be able to bring up a 5* to rank 2 once a week
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yeah rank her up she hit like a frieght train and can just destroy your eneimes once she gets going, I really enjoy playing with my 4* version on both my accounts and she's one of my go to's on my alt
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64

You have NO idea what the goddess is worth! Angela is a Drax squared powered by an urgent need to finish the opponent in no time!!
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    I made a poll here while ago because I didn't know if she's worth to R4 or not. I didn't rank her up at first because I was hoping for better cosmic 5* champ. After I got Venompool twice, Spider Man and Juggernaut (from featured) I decided to give a chance her and do not regret it. She helped me with Uncollected EQ 3.1 and 3.2, RoL and few paths in Act 5.4. I don't count IMIW in AW. So my vote goes to Angela.