**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Confirmation button when it comes to ranking up 5* to rank 4 or rank 5

About a month ago I miss clicked my unduped 5* wasp to rank 4 and I know it's my issue and i should have paid more attention while i was ranking her to rank 3 , and after a week of talking to support team right after the rank up and not using her in any scenario like AWD and ... , they didn't reverse this action and cause of this I fall behind in ranking up my next 5* to rank 5 and with not having my 2nd rank 5 and losing 4 t2 alphas I cant join the ally I want cause I'm behind in prestige and it hurt my progress a ton cause i used to be in plat 1-2 ally in season 2 and I can't even get to a plat 3 ally now cause they all recruit players with 2 rank 5 champs prestige-wise . I'm suggesting to put a confirmation button when it comes to ranking up to high lvls and using t2 alphas and t5 basics, like the once we see when we want to join AW or AQ.
its not a big change and i assume it would be so easy to put in game , but it will prevent a ton of pain if someone miss clicking like me ... and i DEEPLY hope for a rank down ticket due to the MD change or any other reason in near future too rank her down or reverse my action if this change is made, by checking my tickets about this problem and pull me out of this pain ... thx for reading this and ty for your time ...