**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Agent venom problem?

Fighting Agent Venom in war, parried him, used heavy attack, and somehow whilst I was doing the heavy attack tenacity triggered, which fine makes sense....but then I got parried?? how the hell does that work? Tenacity removes the debuff right? Not sure how you can be halfway through a multi-hit heavy attack and get parried?

Comments

• Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    The opponent is using the Stand Your Ground mastery
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Which champ you were using against him?
    Probably it has something to do with the Stand Your Ground mastery ... but since you said you used a muti-hit heavy and assuming AV had already been hit by the first hit, it sounds weird.
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Was using ArchAngel, and yeah I had already hit him during the heavy attack. I get stand you ground gives you a chance to resist a heavy attack, but how the hell does it parry you THROUGH the heavy attack lol?
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Happened to me in arena, with Void, against Drax, tonight. I think the first hit didn't connected, then, I saw Resist and bang!!! Parry/Stunned. Not sure it supposed to happen, but, I have no video of the fight.