**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just Duped Star Lord

G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
I’ve read that star lord duped is a god like champ. Why is that? What makes him one of the best? Thanks!

Comments

• Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Read his signature ability?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    The more hits you get on the combo meter the more his attack increases. Crazy damage. My 5/50 hit for 20k on his sp2 with only 100 hits
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    SL is the simplest best character of the game..just hold a combo and he will destroy anyone
  • He can pump out damage when you can keep a combo
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    If you have Killmonger and Winter Soldier, you can get the same benefit. Especially if you have a 5* KM; the synergy is that Winter Soldier basically becomes like an awakened SL. Since the synergy is on KM, it scales with his rarity. A 3* KM will make WS's attack increase by 1% per hit on the combo meter. A 4* KM will increase it by 2% per hit. The key is, the stronger the KM, the better. I don't have a 5* KM, but I was lucky enough to grab a 6* KM from my latest 6* crystal, and he increases WS's attack by 5% per hit. That scales up really quickly through 100 hits, and WS has much better DOT than SL, with bleed and incinerate that can ramp up big time.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    If you have Killmonger and Winter Soldier, you can get the same benefit. Especially if you have a 5* KM; the synergy is that Winter Soldier basically becomes like an awakened SL. Since the synergy is on KM, it scales with his rarity. A 3* KM will make WS's attack increase by 1% per hit on the combo meter. A 4* KM will increase it by 2% per hit. The key is, the stronger the KM, the better. I don't have a 5* KM, but I was lucky enough to grab a 6* KM from my latest 6* crystal, and he increases WS's attack by 5% per hit. That scales up really quickly through 100 hits, and WS has much better DOT than SL, with bleed and incinerate that can ramp up big time.

Very interesting. I have a 4 star 4/40 duped KM. But don’t have a 4* WS.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★

I wonder if this will push up the arena points for WS 4* basic (upcoming).
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Awesome in later content, where every defender needs like 400 hits to kill. SL's sig makes it so your damage output is monstrous. Just make sure you keep up a combo.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Thanks everyone!