Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

3 SW out of a 2 premiums and a 4 star crystal

This is not meant to be a brag/complain post I am in all honesty blown away, as I was spinning a couple disappointment crystals, a four star SW popped up I was ecstatic. The next place my brain went was well there goes thirty bucks, as the deal today to grab a generic just seemed to good to be true, for the pull I just made. I then went on to spin another one and she popped out again awakening herself. It totally blew me away, I then went to open a four star I am pretty sure where you guys think this is going an yes it is, she rolled around again. I am about to drive off the road at this point(yes I open my crystals while driving, hate on me all you want) On my way home I stopped and bought a tony's briefcase and bought eight of the premiums and only pulled two stars, but still awesome day for me does anyone else have a story about pulling a SW today, as I have been playing for pushing a year and never pulled her then to get her three times in a row to me seems kinda wonky.

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,394 ★★★
    Wow that’s cool get her sig up she’s great
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 993 ★★★
    I duped a 4* Dorm almost duped Scarlett today wouldve brought her to Sig 35
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 399 ★★
    This is not meant to be a brag/complain post I am in all honesty blown away, as I was spinning a couple disappointment crystals, a four star SW popped up I was ecstatic. The next place my brain went was well there goes thirty bucks, as the deal today to grab a generic just seemed to good to be true, for the pull I just made. I then went on to spin another one and she popped out again awakening herself. It totally blew me away, I then went to open a four star I am pretty sure where you guys think this is going an yes it is, she rolled around again. I am about to drive off the road at this point(yes I open my crystals while driving, hate on me all you want) On my way home I stopped and bought a tony's briefcase and bought eight of the premiums and only pulled two stars, but still awesome day for me does anyone else have a story about pulling a SW today, as I have been playing for pushing a year and never pulled her then to get her three times in a row to me seems kinda wonky.

Congrats !
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I've been dying for a SW forever. Congrats to ya dude.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,398 ★★★★
    That is so awesome, congrats! I’ve yet to pull her myself.