**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apparently this is a connection issue?

Just wondering if anybody has had this occur with them. I was playing my lane in AW with no issues, got to this fight and boosted up ready for it and the next mini and when I clicked fight it sort of froze and instead of loading the fight it loaded this screen and showed the timer. After about 30 seconds it kicked me out of the game.

I have to say I am skeptical about this being a connection issue since everything was fine on my phone, the bars were showing as normal and everything.

I messaged the support team and just got a generic message saying "your issue not ours" which really ticked me off since this actually cost us the war - it seriously ended in a tie.

So I am just wondering what people on here think? Have you had this before and can say "yeah, actually it's probably something like a blip on your end that was bad timing".

Comments

• Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    This has happened to me to looking forward to it being addressed.
  • Options
    Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 117
    Don't expect a resolution my support ticked completely ignored my issue. Sad thing is they could not even be bothered to read my issue and instead just made up a response that had nothing to do with what I sent. Don't know why I am surprised this company is just shameful in how it treats it's players