Alliance War Leaderboard Issue

Anyone else having an issue with the war leaderboard? Ours will not show our rank or bracket and the brackets will not display the alliances in the bracket. It also takes way longer to load the war page now. ydgladczm1nz.png
xayt4rbl15pd.png

Comments

• Update: war page now lags severely, leaderboard issue persists, also lags severely when trying to open the summoner profile
  • Chobo9Chobo9 Posts: 4
    I am having the same issue. Are you running on Android 9 Pie by any chance?
  • kish_akish_a Posts: 16
    I have same issue...Android 9 as well
  • I am not having the issue anymore. Working perfectly fine at the moment... and I’m on an iPhone 8
    I am not having the issue anymore. Working perfectly fine at the moment... and I’m on an iPhone 8

How did you solve the issue?
    kish_a wrote: »

Do you have any problems viewing global/region based summoner leaderboard too?
  • Chobo9 wrote: »
    kish_a wrote: »

Do you have any problems viewing global/region based summoner leaderboard too?

Not summoner its alliance wad rating
  • Chobo9 wrote: »
    I am not having the issue anymore. Working perfectly fine at the moment... and I’m on an iPhone 8

How did you solve the issue?

I’m not sure... it wasn’t working for a while and then it just started working again... don’t think I did anything to fix it
    I tried a downgrade to Android 8.1 and it works for me again. For those on Android 9 and/or pixel devices, it might help to downgrade