**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4* Should I Awaken?

G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
I have 1 4* awaken stone. Looking for some advice on who to use it on. Thanks in advance!

Which 4* Should I Awaken? 74 votes

Archangel
55%
PantherusNZWhododo872TeezezFoxhero007StucatShadeZeroIron_SkywalkerLt_Magnum_1F317My_SuperiorPochicoytatoDiablosUltimateQuatre_198885_widerecieverJackbrooks2580TheRealmKeeperbazingampXxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticEnderDraco58 41 votes
Medusa
31%
sfu_koraxStewmanjojodeth101Ravenrob_33MarsRuiRuiDean9300450DOKTOROKTOPUSbubbaXzoneSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Duke_SilverAdvStrikerrx8Atticus909010or_StrongZeronaut81Noob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123Tivjyot 23 votes
Iceman
5%
jlamadisonPaytoPlaypsp742EpicLord549 4 votes
Wait for someone more worthy (IMIW/Hype/Stark Spidey)
8%
DankestChefSyiionicMoldyFingersUltimatesaber32MrBanksInvicta_Hellion 6 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 107
    Archangel
    Archangel is your best option Medusa and iceman don’t really need it.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Archangel
    If you using the champ on offense, AA needs it more than medusa. If you using the champ on defense, Medusa needs it more than AA
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Medusa
    If you still to explore Act 5 then Medusa is your best option. Added furies with sp2 and 4 armour breaks, you have no idea about the damage. Also when in 3 fury mode that auto-block can sometime save your ass. Really really helpful when fighting the new Ultron as Medusa is poison immune and a good counter to his evade.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    I have a 3* duped AA and he’s a total beast. I use him for offense occasionally and his Poison and bleed are unreal. But I also haven’t finished Act 5 yet. (Almost done with Act 5) so a duped Medusa does sound more inticing. Can’t decide!
  • Archangel
    @Gkohler AA without a dupe is borderline average. But medusa is still pretty good without a dupe.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Archangel
    Archangel has crazy ability accuracy reduction is foe can bleed and poison if you can dupe him.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Medusa
    I have a 5/50 duped medusa on my main account that hits harder than my 4/55 undupped medusa on my second account. Masteries are pretty similar. The furys make a big difference imo.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Don’t forget her autoblock safeguard and her fury stacks come from her sig, to the people who say Medusa doesn’t need a dupe; AA does need a dupe and he’s great, but every other champ now is immune or resistant to bleeds and or poisons, so he is falling out of the meta. Medusa is still very much involved in everyday play.

Iceman is a legend, duped and unduped.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Medusa
    best champ in the game
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    best champ in the game

no
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Archangel
    Archangel counters many champions with ability accuracy reduction and he is good dps, while medusa is only dps (she is also great defender, but 4star medusa ain't stoping anyone anyway in war, let's be real)
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Archangel
    For medusa, she needs to be awakened at a high sig level, and you need the inhuman royal family synergy to make her really good. Archangel dosnt need much work to be good
    Thanks everyone for the advice! I’m going with AA
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    AA is the best option here, but personally I would wait for a Hyperion, or IMIW.
  • SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    Personally, I would wait for someone like Starky. His duped ability makes it so much easier to gain poise charges and once you have those almost every champ is Jell-O. Plus Hyperion is a boss with his duped ability. While these champs are good, I would wait for something like Stark, Corvus, Blade, etc. I just see more potential in those champs than I do the ones you listed.
    Syiionic wrote: »
    Personally, I would wait for someone like Starky. His duped ability makes it so much easier to gain poise charges and once you have those almost every champ is Jell-O. Plus Hyperion is a boss with his duped ability. While these champs are good, I would wait for something like Stark, Corvus, Blade, etc. I just see more potential in those champs than I do the ones you listed.

I have a 4* duped Corvus. He’s a beast.

So you’d go Hyperion over AA? I’ve read he doesn’t really need to be duped. Is that wrong? I’ll be grinding for him next week. We’ll see how that goes!
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Medusa
    Should have went with medusa
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Medusa
    AA is very limited on what he could do, poor choice for war defense and attack. And for AQ. Medusas dupe on the other hand can make her good in quests,aq,war.
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Should have went with medusa

Haven’t used it yet. Just want to make sure I go with the right champ to dupe. Or maybe hold on to if I ever get blade or Stark spidey 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • AMJDarkholmeAMJDarkholme Posts: 30
    Use it on whoever you feel you play your absolute best with.
  • TeezezTeezez Posts: 26
    Archangel
    I think if you're still where you badly need 4*'s, AA is a better bet in terms of getting you through that mid-game content. Medusa for what comes after.
    Here’s my squad
    kmy9jss501kh.png
    kchzufng9yts.png
    83jpt9np6896.png
    keywborjb1k8.png
    ieynf9ihkpb6.png
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Archangel
    J