**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Many thanks Kabam and the beta testers

NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
Seriously, I got Carnage, last year, and, like everyone else, found out that he had no armor and was hitting like a wet noodle.
But, I wrongly, tought that, if I duped him, he will be better. So, went to grind arena when he was there.
Duped him, but, no better.
So, I gave up. He became arena meat.
In the same month, pulled him 2 more time from the 4* crystal. I was so disapointed.
And now, with the great work you did, I have, finally, a good, maybe great, champ.
On top of that, he will be one of the best champ against those pesky ''autoblock'' champs that pops out.
He might be part of my AW offense team against IMIW/Medusa.

Thanks again.

*sorry for any typos or grammar errors, I'm not english language native.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I think you're talking about venom haha, he's the one with true strike and unblockable specials once the opponent is lower than 18% health. Carnage gets unblockable specials while the opponent is bleeding, which it is possible to keep refreshing now.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I think you're talking about venom haha, he's the one with true strike and unblockable specials once the opponent is lower than 18% health. Carnage gets unblockable specials while the opponent is bleeding, which it is possible to keep refreshing now.

No, I'm talking about Carnage. (I don't have Venom in 4-5* )Just made some tests on one of my ally who have Medusa. no more autoblock when she's bleeding. And IMIW, armor break....bang!!!!
    Next test, Emma Frost. Armor break, bleed and bang!!!!
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Oh ok. Cause the above can still technically auto-parry you when you're attacking into them normally without using special attacks. Venom is better against them cause when they below 18%, true strike activates.
  • Options
    The good thing with Carnage is, you don't have to wait until 18%, and, when they bleed/armor break, power gain. So, you can spam sp1 quite fast.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

No, I'm talking about Carnage. (I don't have Venom in 4-5* )Just made some tests on one of my ally who have Medusa. no more autoblock when she's bleeding. And IMIW, armor break....bang!!!!
    Next test, Emma Frost. Armor break, bleed and bang!!!!

It dont stop auto blok if u hit with normal hit only sp becasse he has no trur stirk
  • Options
    Try it ppl. When opponent bleed = sp unstoppable + power gain...try it, you'll see how fast power is building up with sp1.
    Wait until sp is 3/4 on second bar. You will understand when I talk about spamming sp1.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Carnage SP attacks cannot get blocked by auto block as long as they are bleeding, this works great for medusa. It can also work with imiw if you can armor break him since it's more tricky with bleeds due to his semi immunity. Just adds a little utility to him if you use him in the right way
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Carnage SP attacks cannot get blocked by auto block as long as they are bleeding, this works great for medusa. It can also work with imiw if you can armor break him since it's more tricky with bleeds due to his semi immunity. Just adds a little utility to him if you use him in the right way
    But like im say Can stil be tricky to use but dont hav a 5 Star but im Can se he is good counter for it to
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Those unblockable specials are great for sure. Get that first bleed and spam. I liked him before because of his animations, now he's actually usable. Been trying some different synergies with him and he's better than in beta.