**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guiilotine 2099 tips

Can you please help mě what champ shuld i use againts her? Or some tip please.

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Medusa or Hype should be good.
  • I used a 5* R3 Cap America IW. Parry then heavy attack. Could not use any specials but still had no problems.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Parry heavy parry light medium parry heavy starky Corvus doc oc capiw list goes on
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Armour shatter or a miss counter are the best options
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Human torch and cmm are the two I used for exploration of uncollected
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Domino on Fire Trinity parry heavy
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Try using no #Villains and no champs that use buffs. I think it boosts her somehow, I just don't remember how (it's nice to see a fellow from the same country btw :wink: )
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    She will become someone you know.
  • SparkyCzSparkyCz Posts: 73
    And i just one shot her with 5/50 hyperion, ty all
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    one shot with Medusa
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Medusa is the best option. Just armour shatter her and she easy
  • SparkyCzSparkyCz Posts: 73
    My problem was that i dont have medusa, cap iw, corvus or darkhawk domino or humantorch xD
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sparky worked very well for me
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Use Quake