**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rol winter soldier average

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey there, I have killed rol winter soldier so many times, and just now I realize I never measure the amount of huts it took.

So here's a question? How many hits did it take for you to take him down.

Tell me what champ, how many stars, what tank, duped or unduped, synergies and hits.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    126 with r4 Bucky
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I bet a 6 star domino with synergies could take him out real quickly. I cant speak from experience though.
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    R4 SL sig 80- double magneto, wolf and cyclops= 110 hits
    5/50Domino plus flame with Wolv and mags=130ish
    6* r1Massacre with same team set up as domino= 90 hitsish
    5/50 fury with full BPCW bleed team 90isg
    All without suicides
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Ghost 5/50 91 hits full synergy including yj
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    edited October 2019

I bet a 6 star domino with synergies could take him out real quickly. I cant speak from experience though.

My rank 2 has done it with 26 hits, only using heavy attacks and a sp2 that crits. No boosts but using suicides. Purple Alien has a video on youtube where he does the fight in 6 hits with a rank 2 Domino, but he was using suicides, boosts and full team synergies.
    ETA Here is the 6 hit ROL WS take down
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nz4bmDOoTs
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    My full synergy 5/50 ghost does it in about 150ish with no suicides, but I bet average for that power level would be 250-300ish, but maybe that's a bit of an overestimate
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    domino, five star rank 5, unduped, with red hulk/masacre/modok synergy team, took 46 hits. Shes insane
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Can't do it atm, but I believe my r2 sentinel did it in smth like 60 hits. Actually, it can be lower or higher based on how you build charges, how many hits you take and how many sp2s you launch in block. Still a pretty long fight because of charges build up
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I just did it with a5 stars R4 venom no synergy in 174 hits. He isn't as great as I thought
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    I did it in Zero hits with Quake can ghost do that
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I did a 128 with a 4* Domino with Red Hulk, Massacre, Mister Sinister, and Cable. With the Power Rate boost from Sinister synergy.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Prefer it timed to be honest. R5 hype drops him in like 60 seconds. Hits can be deceiving
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    I believe I once did it with a 5/50 AA sig 99 in about 35-45 hits once. RNG was super giving during that fight
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    In the 30s with sparky
    50s with ghost
    70-80 Domino
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    100 hits for maxed unawakened Domino with Flaming Trinity
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    40 hits with archangel 4/55
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★

You're doing it wrong.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    WillieB said:

You're doing it wrong.
    Bruh, stop telling me how to play the game. I get the jab done without losing health.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    edited October 2019
    126 hits with 4* Archangel
    Mutants synergy
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    I got 9 with a 5:65 domino
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I only tried with my maxed out 4* X-23
    (It took me like 520 hits on him ;-;)