**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa crystal missing 6 star champions!

I got some of the new Elsa crystals and the crystals are the wrong ones. The ones I received don't have any 6 stars! I got 20 of them and didn't see a single one. Fix this. Even the graphic says 3 to 5 stars! But the notification said get the 6 star Elsa now!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You bought the wrong crystals then, probably the grandmastes featured crystal
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I got some of the new Elsa crystals and the crystals are the wrong ones. The ones I received don't have any 6 stars! I got 20 of them and didn't see a single one. Fix this. Even the graphic says 3 to 5 stars! But the notification said get the 6 star Elsa now!

This is incorrect... just because you dont see it in the reel does not mean they are lacking them for the 1 millionth time the reel means nothing

• ShiiiiiiiiiDShiiiiiiiiiD Posts: 29
    20 crystals not 1 hr star in the reel?!? Guess I'm a noob at the game... Nope my rating is over a million. Guess I'll take this one as a loss. No more crystals from me. Glad you got you one. Congrats.
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    🤦‍♂️
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

20 crystals not 1 hr star in the reel?!? Guess I'm a noob at the game... Nope my rating is over a million. Guess I'll take this one as a loss. No more crystals from me. Glad you got you one. Congrats.

There's a winning attitude.

it’s a 1.5% chance , 20 crystals in nothing
  • ShiiiiiiiiiDShiiiiiiiiiD Posts: 29
    I'm saying in 20 crystals I didn't see a 6 star in the reel. I never expected to pull a 6 star.

I'm saying in 20 crystals I didn't see a 6 star in the reel. I never expected to pull a 6 star.

Reel ....means .....nothing
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Either the reel was just weird, as it is only visual, or you got gmcs rather than cavs
  • NitoNito Posts: 70

Let me guess, you probably spin a crystal and when it stops just short of a good champion, you think “If I had just tapped it 0.1 seconds later...” The reel purely, 100% visual. They could put pictures of dogs in the reel and it wouldn’t affect what’s in the crystals. It’s like when you open a gold pool crystal. The drop rate for gold pool is like 1 in 10,000 but he’s all over in the reel when you spin it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

The reel animation is nothing more than entertainment. The champion for the crystal is determined the second you hit open or place the crystal on the spinner platform. That's why you can always tell if you get a new champ while spinning, you'll see the new champ notification at the top where the profile pictures are.

Theres only been twice where the crystal was messed up and it wasn't that there wasn't a missing star level.