**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medusa vs Nebula in AQ, still gaining power under armor shatter?

Just how the title says. I had Nebula armor shattered and she was still gaining power. Map 4 AQ mini boss #2. Am I missing something? Nebula is a robot, she shouldn't be gaining power under armor shatter effect. Or is this how Medusa is going to work now? Sorry I'm confused, any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Did there happen to be a node that boosts power gain? Cause I’m pretty sure it says it only reduces enemy power gain by 100% so it might be overcome by a mode that totals her power gain to 150%

Could definitely be wrong tho. I haven’t used Medusa in a good while
  • iottoknow7iottoknow7 Posts: 22
    There’s a node on her that grants power when hit with a damage over time debuff that they are immune to. So when Medusa puts a bleed on Nebula while she’s armor shattered, Nebula gains power.
  • iottoknow7iottoknow7 Posts: 22
    Empowered Immunity
  • McLeedMcLeed Posts: 3
    I'm having the same issue using Medusa against Nebula. The exact bug is: if I apply one layer of armor shatter on Nebula (after medium hits+special 1), everything works fine - Nebula gets power locked. But if I want to keep that armor shatter active by using a special 3, Nebula starts to gain power as normal after the special 3. It doesn't matter if one layer or two layers of armor shatter is still active.

I use Medusa a lot, and certainly also a lot on this Nebula in AQ under the same node. This bug only starts to happen after this new update with the other Medusa bugs happening at the same time.

Hope this is being looked at and will get fixed very soon?
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    @McLeed YES! That's exactly what happened to me now that you mention it. I fired an sp1, Nebula was armor shattered, no power gain. Then I fired an sp3 to continue the armor shatter and she started to gain power. So it must be something with Medusa's armor shatter on her sp3 not working properly. McLeed, thank you!
  • Hey there, we're currently investigating this issue. Once we have more information to share on it, we'll be sure to let everyone know.
  • Medusa armour shatter also didn’t work against 5.4.6 ultron for me. Very frustrating and ended up costing me some revives as I didn’t want to have to do the bane path again.
  • Luckily I was smart enough to stop and start recording otherwise kabam just ignore me it seems
  • Phantom4Phantom4 Posts: 33
    Hi,

As many of the summoners mentioned here in the last few weeks, Medusa's armor shatter doesn't work on robots after the first time. Many posted the videos regarding that too and I haven't seen any update on that.

Today, I was fighting the nebula mini boss in map 4 AQ.. She was still gaining power even though I had armor shatter on her after the sp3. She used work great until u guys decided to change her description or something.

She is and will be the best counter to robots. So, atleast let us know if that is a bug or an intended change u guys did to her. If this is an intended change then we can atleast save the resources.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Aarkus and OML could be better counters, but we will have to wait.
  • Phantom4Phantom4 Posts: 33
    U need a sp2 for aarkus to place an armor shatter compared to Medusa's sp1.. And I donno about OML..
  • WaaaahWaaaah Posts: 13
    So I just updated the game and the very first thing I did was try Medusa on the Alt Really event quest. At first I used and S1 to Armor Shatter the first sentinel, it worked just fine. However after refreshing it with an S3 Sentinel was now able to gain power despite the shatter. Has anyone else had a similar problem with Medusa?
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Yup. Just finished exploring 5.4.6 and it kept happening when I was fighting the final Ultron. Annoying.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    another thing about Medusa shattered armor, it does not prevent Killmonger from gaining its armor thus it forbid you to break the armor of killmonger while the armor is shattered !
    a little bit weird as if the armor is shattered, killmonger should not be able to regain its armor !?!
  • Her Armor Shatter issues still haven't been fixed :(
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    5/50 medusa duped against sentinel (robot) and i have an armor shattered up and i use an L3 to refresh my stuff and basic hits grant power even though in her description is says armor shattered reduces ability accuracy and power gain by 100% while its active and i still had one
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Video?
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    @Fred_Joeity i can send one later and prove its still bugged if you dont believe me
  • WaaaahWaaaah Posts: 13
    Look Kabam, I understand that you all want to make new mechanics by separating armor shatter and break; I even think it's great that there was foresight that messing with Medusa would be a bad idea and acknowledged that on her it was a bug and would still count as a break as well once it was fixed. However it may also be a good idea to roll back an update where it wasn't broken and test and mess with the code outside the game, all while making sure to announce that Vision Aarkus would work differently once the kinks were worked out. It would appease at least the majority of people.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    same with guillotine 2099 i had armor shatter she wasn't gaining power, but once i used medusas sp3 to place another armor shatter guillotine 2099 started gaining power
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Shouldn't her abilities be shut down ? It happened repeatedly with Medusa to me and I can't find any rational explanation. Robots should have 100% decreased AA while Armor Shattered. Her signature ability gives her up to 100% chance to gain self-repair charge. Also please note this has been happening for months, it isn't just bug from recent update. Does anyone have any rational explanation for this ?