**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Debilitate node

AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
It says debuffs last twice longer, but looks like my parry stun last as usual, same for other debuffs

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Debilitate doesn’t benefit you, it benefits the opponent. So if you face Iceman, his Coldsnap will last twice as long on you. If you get bled by Blade, they’ll last twice as long. It doesn’t allow your debuffs to last twice as long
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Belfigor2 said:

did you try getting a debuff from the enemy?
    that is what will last longer
    nodes very rarely benefit the attacker

The description doesn't say anything about attacker or defender, therefore it's a bug
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    No it’s not
    It’s an example of someone trying to make this more difficult then it has to be
    Nodes are buffs/debuffs/ abilities on the defender
    That’s why nodes are on the defender side
    Ohh I yeah they rly are I wounded why champion boost nodes don’t affect my champs
    Definitely a bug
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Pach said:

No it’s not

While you are right about the node in question, you are also wrong in your retort. There are many nodes out there that do in fact benefit the attacker (most obvious ones being dash vulnerability, bleed vulnerability, etc)

Pach said:

No it’s not

While you are right about the node in question, you are also wrong in your retort. There are many nodes out there that do in fact benefit the attacker (most obvious ones being dash vulnerability, bleed vulnerability, etc)
    You are wrong in trying to make me wrong
    Just like Archangels poison AA is written in the same format as dash vulnerability both are are in red meaning it is in a detrimental form to the champ with the ability