**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alternate Reality rewards

I can’t find a post regarding what we can turn the tickets in for. Was there a post? I’d just like to know if it’s worth my time.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s the top post on the page currently, Nexus Of All Realities
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    What I cant seem to find is any info about how many tickets it costs per entry. Do we need all the tickets of any given difficulty we earn thru out the week for 1 entry or is each ticket a single entry?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

What I cant seem to find is any info about how many tickets it costs per entry. Do we need all the tickets of any given difficulty we earn thru out the week for 1 entry or is each ticket a single entry?

1 ticket per entry
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★

Err..when does the Nexus of all Realities event start?

2 days a week. 5 days other.
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Lvernon15 said:

Thanks for that. Good gosh those rewards are petite. Looks like I can spend time on the Story Quest this month, instead.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You can run the one you use tickets on multiple times for multiple completion rewards
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    BowlSheet said:

Lvernon15 said:

Thanks for that. Good gosh those rewards are petite. Looks like I can spend time on the Story Quest this month, instead.
    You can get 5 tickets per week so the rewards you see in the announcement you can essentially get 5 times a week or 20 times for the month. They have sig stones and some rank up materials in there so I’m not complaining. I’m just waiting to see how much energy it’ll cost to run the anomaly.